Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 14 posts - 4531 through 4544 (of 4544 total)
  • Author

hey – got lucky enough to sit next to you guys during the race, and get to meet the utah folks – had a blast franz – nice bs’ing with you utah folks – good to meet you pat – lmk if i owe you for the reach around, or is the first one free (?)

Good to see you Chris, its been like 10 years. Small world, eh?

Stoked For Ken Roczen to be back on top after his terrible arm injury. That should be motivation for anyone going through rehab.

chrisvuc
    Participant

hey – got lucky enough to sit next to you guys during the race, and get to meet the utah folks – had a blast franz – nice bs’ing with you utah folks – good to meet you pat – lmk if i owe you for the reach around, or is the first one free (?)

Damn the one and only Chris Vuc.. Mr I own 2 Binz’s…. 😎 Glad you ran into my guys!!!! Small world eh!!

HEY!  – small world for sure!  was really cool to hang out with your guys – hope to see you all again soon

tlambert
    Participant

It’s Jim Custado… Rest In Peace 💛 E978E7B3-FB16-4730-A845-41D6186D8A94

I remember all but 2 of the guys in the pic above. Jim and the guy on the far right. Also can’t remember the name of the bald guy on the right. I was cleaning out old shirts recently and found this. John can you add the names to everyone on the shirt. I know 2 on there. 95010ED1-D6C2-4CF5-91D9-1BD1BF0C91CF 12B00F86-8252-4484-8043-942E4BBEC5D1

Tim

John Jones

Me, Travis Shave, and Dustin something.. we called him Crazy Dustn.. 😎  He was a nut job… white supremacist, fresh out of prison. you know… all the good stuff…. 😎

WAY2COOL
    Participant

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2521100

One of your early projects popped up on Samba ….in Europe

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

tlambert
    Participant

Me, Travis Shave, and Dustin something.. we called him Crazy Dustn.. 😎 He was a nut job… white supremacist, fresh out of prison. you know… all the good stuff…. 😎

You talking about the top pic?
    Or who is on the shirt?

I kinda figured you were holding the torch, and maybe Derek on the computer?

Wasn’t sure what year that was from either.

Tim

John Jones

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2521100 One of your early projects popped up on Samba ….in Europe

wow…  and been completely restored… and still using my name on it… 😎 😎 😎

Pics of my old deluxe BD keep popping up on Barndoor Force on Instagram too…

I think I made an impact on Volkswagens in my life.. 😎  That there, makes me proud!

WAY2COOL
    Participant

KCW Global….legendary stuff JJ. Congrats on being so well recognized and respected out here in the VW community

KIM

Rustabus
    Participant

Been on the road doing stupid snow stuff, at the State Championships now. Almost finished with our sculpture!
    5A487D02-2B14-43C1-924D-575054BD7FF2

DaKine
    Participant

It’s Jim Custado… Rest In Peace 💛 E978E7B3-FB16-4730-A845-41D6186D8A94

I remember all but 2 of the guys in the pic above. Jim and the guy on the far right. Also can’t remember the name of the bald guy on the right. I was cleaning out old shirts recently and found this. John can you add the names to everyone on the shirt. I know 2 on there. 95010ED1-D6C2-4CF5-91D9-1BD1BF0C91CF 12B00F86-8252-4484-8043-942E4BBEC5D1

Rad T-shirt!!

Franz

Been on the road doing stupid snow stuff, at the State Championships now. Almost finished with our sculpture! 5A487D02-2B14-43C1-924D-575054BD7FF2

Looking good Rusty. I bet you’re ready to go home and have a break.

WAY2COOL
    Participant

Nice work Rusty…..is it called” Trusting pelican on a School Bag Fin Groper” ?

KIM

Rustabus
    Participant

I dunno… Goldfish with a strap on shark fin? I didn’t take good or a ton of pics but we won both first place in State and people’s choice as well. Don’t think we’re gonna take the bait and go to Nationals in Wisconsin again. That’s more time and lost income for the sake of snow carving glory….. I’d rather be at home! 6F7F6A1A-1CCA-4614-AD54-B50E51733111

WAY2COOL
    Participant

HaHa …Good one !! I was thinking maybe “Pelican’s Lunch….Goldfish with strap-on”

I do like how you’ve cleared the snow around the base. It creates such a great way to feature the piece. Congrats on the win.

Yeah, Gotta agree. Home and income are good for the soul….fame can wait !!

KIM

Viewing 14 posts - 4531 through 4544 (of 4544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.