Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 4516 through 4530 (of 4544 total)
  • Author

Going through old business card tonight. Found one of Jim’s and one of Donavon’s. ☠️ 🤛 rip it up homies. 46583FFB-D85E-4523-A244-0D9020BDFBF0

Great collection of old cards.

Pat K

My new year kicked off with an angiogram on the 3rd. Heart doc went in my right arm at the wrist. Ran into a blockage in the heart. He tried to clear it with a balloon, but it was to hard. They were going to sent me to a room and try again the next day, but I was conscious and told them my chest hurt like hell. So they went back in thru my right groin. Doc said he had to use a drill to break up the blockage. He called it the “Widow Maker Valve”, I don’t know witch valve in the heart that is, but he said a fatal heart attack was pretty close to happening. They put in a stent, and I’m here to tell about it. Incision area is sore as hell, and I need to heal a couple weeks. Hopefully I’ll be OK for Havasu.

Dang! How ya feeling today?

We will build it if it comes.

BBWB
    Participant

My new year kicked off with an angiogram on the 3rd. Heart doc went in my right arm at the wrist. Ran into a blockage in the heart. He tried to clear it with a balloon, but it was to hard. They were going to sent me to a room and try again the next day, but I was conscious and told them my chest hurt like hell. So they went back in thru my right groin. Doc said he had to use a drill to break up the blockage. He called it the “Widow Maker Valve”, I don’t know witch valve in the heart that is, but he said a fatal heart attack was pretty close to happening. They put in a stent, and I’m here to tell about it. Incision area is sore as hell, and I need to heal a couple weeks. Hopefully I’ll be OK for Havasu.

Dang! How ya feeling today?

Pretty good. Doesn’t hurt as much moving around like the last couple days. My pubic area and nut sack look like Gilbert Grape from all the subdural hematoma. Had a follow up today with the Doc. I’m cleared to drive a stick shift! Yea! Havasu and BBB is a go.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Vwfool
    Participant

That’s great news Ben.

rick plsek
    Participant

Rest in peace Jim.

rick plsek
    Participant

Fucking legends….E978E7B3-FB16-4730-A845-41D6186D8A94[/quote]

John Jones

Thanks Rick..    It’s been an awesome ride…. It pretty comfy on this side of 20 years…. 😎 😎  😎

Pat K

They do exist! Rivian in the wild.C746163A-C702-4D11-8000-69A1BA78CE9F

John Jones

I bet they are soo low number willy could almost tell you who owns it… 😎 😎

Pat K

Supercross baby!!!30E37383-5B6B-4094-A76C-7C0FD417588232379D73-4BAF-4910-8ABD-D36C8BC639F0

Rustabus
    Participant

Fuck Yeah!!!! 👍👍👍 Hope you all get hammered drunk and make bad decisions!!!!!!😂😂😂😂

John Jones

Hell yeah guys!!!!   Live it up!!!   California is REALLY NOT that far away!! One days work drive, your there!!!  I’m glad you guys made the trip!!!  Sometimes the drive sucks.. but the destination makes up for it!!

chrisvuc
    Participant

hey – got lucky enough to sit next to you guys during the race, and get to meet the utah folks – had a blast

franz – nice bs’ing with you

utah folks – good to meet you

pat – lmk if i owe you for the reach around, or is the first one free (?)

John Jones

hey – got lucky enough to sit next to you guys during the race, and get to meet the utah folks – had a blast franz – nice bs’ing with you utah folks – good to meet you pat – lmk if i owe you for the reach around, or is the first one free (?)

Damn the one and only Chris Vuc.. Mr I own 2 Binz’s…. 😎  Glad you ran into my guys!!!!  Small world eh!!

tlambert
    Participant

It’s Jim Custado… Rest In Peace 💛 E978E7B3-FB16-4730-A845-41D6186D8A94

I remember all but 2 of the guys in the pic above. Jim and the guy on the far right. Also can’t remember the name of the bald guy on the right.

I was cleaning out old shirts recently and found this. John can you add the names to everyone on the shirt. I know 2 on there.

95010ED1-D6C2-4CF5-91D9-1BD1BF0C91CF
    12B00F86-8252-4484-8043-942E4BBEC5D1

Tim

Viewing 15 posts - 4516 through 4530 (of 4544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.