Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 4083 total)
  • Author

Jesse…. Your Green parts are here….  😎

Participant

Nice. That was quick so if I can finish cuting out the floor in cab maybe tomorrow  then I be ready for the real work welding the new metal in. Damm this bus is going to be a badass 58 DD panel all patina queen. I stripped the drivers door with easy off last weekend it revealed some yellow paint then som e OG L31 dove blue. It’s not going to be easy or perfect but I am going to by a case of that shit and get to work. I love me some OG L31. Can’t wait any longer to drive a split bus

JbJb
    Participant

Jesse, try citrastrip instead of  easyoff…..works the same but not as easy to damage that precious OG L31 ?

This one looks like a solid investment for a camper project. @ 28,000

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2088091

Participant
    • Nice. That was quick so if I can finish cuting out the floor in cab maybe tomorrow  then I be ready for the real work welding the new metal in. Damm this bus is going to be a badass 58 DD panel all patina queen. I stripped the drivers door with easy off last weekend it revealed some yellow paint then som e OG L31 dove blue. It’s not going to be easy or perfect but I am going to by a case of that shit and get to work. I love me some OG L31. Can’t wait any longer to drive a split bus
    Participant

That’s nice I like that colour combo

Participant

Picked up a reduction box tranny last week for $100!!! Nice to see one getting pulled out of a Baja and getting put back into a Splitty!!! 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by AvatarRustabus.
    Attachments:

^ Nice Rusty. Are those brackets for a no-hop kit on those axle tubes?

We will build it if it comes.

John JonesJohn Jones

Looks like it huh……  Johnson No Hop kit… good score rusty… Nice Pink reducs… You should save those for your brothers bus… 😎

John JonesJohn Jones

I am going to get my rack all dialed in… It was a… uhhhh mess before.. and my roof is a wet noodle of a mess!!!  I beat the hell out of it with the donkey dick hammer and it’s has better shape.. 😎   I had thrown my spare right on the roof skin for that last offroad trip… bad idea….

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 4083 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.