Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 3781 through 3800 (of 3819 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I really want a quadzilla…Β  If anyone knows or see’s a really awesome one…. Post it up for me!!!

This one would be the sheznets..  😎

Kleake
    Participant

There’s one on ksl classified

John Jones
    Keymaster

There’s two…Β  Wish I had them both…Β  I have the cash sittin… I am just a little tied up at the moment with one of my step kids… 😎  So, I was going to gamble and hope they are still there after Thanksgiving and then buy em…. 😎  am I being too optimistic?Β  The longer they are one the cheaper they get right..???Β  😎  😎  😎  Β I have already had two awesome banshee’s… I want the Quadzilla this time!!!

Kleake
    Participant

Have Wayne’r go look at them . They are in his backyard

Newbold
    Participant

Do it. Just do it.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Do it. Just do it.

Trying to be patient… I got one guys saying FINISH THE SAND RAIL… I got another one saying the 500’s are just too rough and to buy a banshee…..Β  I have had two sweet banshee’s already.. I guess a third won’t hurt… 😎  Β I just want something reliable and fast that I can go have fun on without wondering I broke it every time I drive it.. 😎 😎  Β  Plenty of banshee’s to choose from…

any other suggestions??  😎

volksaddict
    Participant

I just want something reliable and fast that I can go have fun on without wondering I broke it every time I drive it..

not a acvw! Β πŸ™

Willy

I say Sand Scorcher 2.0!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I say Sand Scorcher 2.0!

Β  I have thought about that many times too…Β  Β Damn Mark fucked my other one up.. 😎  😎  😎  I miss that car.. it was awesome…Β  Β anyway..Β  lets change the subject now.. 😎  😎  😎  Β  Β  Willy…Β  I think to get a pan car to perform like I WANT it to it will have to have an LS1 behind it with a mendeola also… 😎  Bigger boy shit than I can swing.. if ya know what I mean!!!! 😎

BUT!!!!Β  I thought this coming weekend was Thanksgiving and I was leaving THIS Tuesday for Austin… but I was off an ENTIRE week… 😎  😎  😎  😎  😎  😎  😎  😎  Β I have a FREE week…. 😎  Β Sand Dunes???Β  😎  😎  😎

Corporate

John made me a custom light  hanger for the house! 😍😍😍😍I can pivot around too!!!! More pics tonight when the sun goes down😁😁😁

85D6A4A0-7088-4AD9-ABD4-32A475EABBC676C55084-4593-4C24-B5BF-D536BA789C676A056BDB-1EC8-4C68-AF43-0F894A6599CF

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Franz
    Keymaster

That’s cool! Nice work.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Thanks… It was easy and made mama happy… 😎

mtnbus
    Participant

Gotta keep mama happy !

nice

Kleake
    Participant

The light is awesome.Β  Happy wife happy life.Β  Bummer on dude ranch closing.Β  IΒ  was hoping to get on the list, but it’s hard to teach old dogs new tricks.Β  😎😎😎 have a great day everyone

John Jones
    Keymaster

Looking forward to a road trip next week….. 😎  I need one…

Willy

The 3 of you and Sadie gurl in Greta!? That’s gonna be an awesome trip!

Willy

I’m supposed to be working and not on the KCW site… oops

86C9AF67-36AE-437E-9BA1-B00580207E2A

John Jones
    Keymaster

I see your roughing it😩😩😩😩😩😩😩. Β And hanging out with some top shelf chick too….πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

John Jones
    Keymaster

I don’t have anything I need or even should work on today😁😁😁😁. Β  But… I need to do my check bookπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

68tintop
    Participant

Well Willy Wasup with that KCW Christmas in San Diego I am ready. I been workin my Ballz off. I want to relax maybe do some fishin. Hit me up Willy. I got the cash together to get started o that 56 oval bug. That’s sittin spittin distance from KCW. I got a few cool ideas. I want to build OG custom. Flat grey πŸ˜†

Viewing 20 posts - 3781 through 3800 (of 3819 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.