Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 3661 through 3680 (of 3685 total)
  • Author

Will is here using our buffer and all our supplies to detail the car he sold. 98DAE293-96C7-4D65-8ADF-EA05240AD12C<noscript>98DAE293-96C7-4D65-8ADF-EA05240AD12C</noscript>

HELL YA WILL! Fuck it up!🥰

Rustabus
    Participant

Cmon Franz!! I’m sure Will is filling the desk drawer with Hundies and buying lunch for everyone to compensate for him slowing down the shop and using up materials and supplies as he pleases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$

John Jones
    Keymaster

I got something random for ya…. Zack is thinking about moving to Austin Texas…. 😎  Lots of Tech jobs down there…  Corporate and Zack are going to fly down there and check things out for a few days next week…   Wow..  My kid is flying away….. 😎 😎

mtnbus
    Participant

Hell yea Zack !

Good luck

RandomLurker
    Participant

I got something random for ya…. Zack is thinking about moving to Austin Texas…. 😎 Lots of Tech jobs down there… Corporate and Zack are going to fly down there and check things out for a few days next week… Wow.. My kid is flying away….. 😎 😎

Austin is nice (been here 30+ years), plenty of tech jobs, lots to do, but its not cheap to live here by yourself. While we don’t have the mountains, there are plenty of outdoor recreational activities if you’re willing to drive. Even has a fairly strong ACVW community if he wants to be a part of that. Hope the family has a good time here.

ColeB

Hell ya Zack! I’ve heard Austin is cool! By a few friends stationed there. Said night life was fun. I’m sure you’ll make the most out of it wherever you go.

Pat K
    Keymaster

Thanks for the stickers Pete!!  We found room on the front door and the lift! 2517E144-42A3-47AC-83FF-EA7EB37703D08294005F-EA88-48F5-B2FD-D38EA1506AD360F56130-450A-4775-911E-EDC8F0F9741E

We will build it if it comes.

Pete
    Participant

Nice…thanks Pat!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Nice Stickers!!!  I like the matching avatar too…. 😎

Scott Sain
    Participant
    John Jones
    Keymaster

NICE Scott…. I guess it’s the year of Pete’s Ghia… 😎  What are the dates again???

Pete
    Participant

$15,000 seems like a deal for what’s pictured.  Might be more fitting for an engine shop like Painter’s rather than KCW but figured I’d share here anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1499958083607123/permalink/2692389251030661/?sale_post_id=2692389251030661

Pat K
    Keymaster

FLYER 4 SPARKLES

SPARKLES YEAH!!!!!

We will build it if it comes.

John Jones
    Keymaster

This weekend is our VW Mania weekend… and I haven’t seen or heard a word from Eric Madson, the event coordinator!!  😎  😎  Seems weird to me… 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

Well…., I got some random for ya……  Zack and Corporate are back from Austin and LOVED it…   Zacks moving!!!  Oct 1st… 😎   I am guessing I will be down in Texas more and more…. 😎  😎  😎

volksaddict
    Participant

1 leaving for the thousands that seem to be moving to Colorado 🙄

BBWB
    Participant

Well…., I got some random for ya…… Zack and Corporate are back from Austin and LOVED it… Zacks moving!!! Oct 1st… 😎 I am guessing I will be down in Texas more and more…. 😎 😎 😎

You could drop in on Jesse James. That would be cool to meet him. Tow the chopper behind the combi.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

ColeB

Congrats Zack!

Lone Star
    Participant

Well…., I got some random for ya…… Zack and Corporate are back from Austin and LOVED it… Zacks moving!!! Oct 1st… 😎 I am guessing I will be down in Texas more and more…. 😎 😎 😎

Congratulations Zack..!!!   Your gonna love Austin.

Well, John be sure and plan for a stop in Dallas when you come out. 🙂

Corporate

Austin was really nice! Lots of young people, an abundance to do, friendly, clean…… Gonna be a big change and an adventure for Zack!!!  Thank goodness flights from Denver are cheap (for now at least)…. I know road trips will be happening!!!!! Yay!!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 3661 through 3680 (of 3685 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.