Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 3361 through 3380 (of 3626 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I would say look at both and make sure you can do everything you want. I haven’t looked over the other page.

Franz
    Keymaster

Happy Easter.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Happy Easter.

Happy Easter.. Hope everyone is doing great!!!

RSP3
    Participant

Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a good  day.

jp
    Participant

Back in the day, might, power, riches ruled the world.  Murder, slavery, blood sports were the norm.

Along came a long haired hippie, he said, man, this ain’t right.  They tried to make him conform, but, Truth, especially self evident one, can’t be hidden from the people.  The entire world changed its norms.

Happy Easter!

Willy

Franz, this thing has your name written all over it.

66892586-770-0@2X

66892588-770-0@2X66892596-770-0@2X

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ford/custom/2273206.html

Franz
    Keymaster

Cool sectioned coupe.

I like them a little more traditional. I have the same car across the street.

BBArYmE

BBArJKsBBArYmI

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone 😎😎😎 how is everyone doing with this social distancing? Carry on and be strong

John Jones
    Keymaster

I’ve been practicing the FUCK outta social distancing, I have barely left my house this week…  😎  I have been enjoying my back pain subsiding a bit.. I’ve been enjoying doing some reading..  Not quite 1/2 way through the Jane Fonda book…” The last act”..   it’s about growing old and how good it can be….   😎  I have been enjoying hanging out with my best friend on earth!!!  I have enjoyed doing very little this week…   But I think I need the fuck outta the house today.. 😎  what will I do????  😎  Maybe make some noise on my chopper…. 😎

Kleake
    Participant

20200418_121511John ,I have a good book for you to read.this is the first of a three book series

JWDII
    Participant

I start my new schedule this week. Finally back on days and 4 -10s. I had the last 7 off and have been working hard on the honey do list. Got that bout wrapped up so I can get to my spilt in the next 2 weeks. Got to get it on the road this season. That is my hope anyway.

Hope everyone is staying safe and making the beat of the time with family. I think this country will be balls to the wall once we begin seeing the restrictions lifted. It will be different for sure.

John Jones
    Keymaster

20200418_121511John ,I have a good book for you to read.this is the first of a three book series

Reading is great for passing time… and suggestions are welcome!!!  Hang on to it… maybe next camp trip… 😎

jkh
    Participant

Good ole trash man Bruce Leven …He was a Cool dude..RIP

Good read about his 51 dream build

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/bruce-levens-gran-turismo-winning-1951-ford-coupe/

Bruce, right before leaving the pits,  axle twited in half..I changed it out…Norbert Singer watched me and signed the back of my shirt.

Hecktic, But Heck of a memory…

Levan

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone 😎😎😎

4-20 it’s my birthday, so light one up for me . Have a great day everyone

Corporate

John is planning to celebrate your birthday ALLLLLLL Day!!!!  Have a great one!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

ColeB

Happy bday Kevin. Have a nice one!

Willy

Maintaining 6ft between us!

Kleake
    Participant

Kula is the coolest

John Jones
    Keymaster

Kula is a one of a kind!!! Love her!!! Miss her!!!!

Weather is getting better…. Less people are dying daily… Looks like we are moving in the right direction.  😎

only a couple months away from 19 years business .. That makes me smile!!!!  My guys have been working like usual…  KCW is still rolling along.. as it will… 😎    First two fresh one’s done..  Look at that there date.. only 4 months or so after I moved to Colorado and started KCW…. 😎  Two Fresh one’s!!!!  😎  Both 58’s….

John Jones
    Keymaster

ahhhh  clean, empty… ready for a new project in the dirty shop…..  anyone interested??  I have this shop… that has pounded out even the most complicated of projects….. in less time than the average moon lighter…. 😎  😎

DSCF9645

Viewing 20 posts - 3361 through 3380 (of 3626 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.