Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 2506 through 2520 (of 2590 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve got a copy!! 🙂 Choose your own adventure, just like those books back in the day! Social media is a choice, not an obligation!!! Focus on important shit!!!BB7BD410-0B11-4793-9B2A-32C33D031273

Baja Mark
    Participant

The way I see Instagram and to a lesser degree Facebook: it’s a giant library of searchable hashtags for car build inspiration and making likeminded friends. I know I couldn’t have done my book/s without it. I agree it’s addictive and I still prefer forums in some respects, especially as social media is so transient. I do agree that it’s addictive though and can have negative effects – I try to just keep it mainly as a car platform and don’t post anything too personal or negative…

Baja Mark
    Participant

There’s also a knock on effect when you go to VW shows – I now know and talk to so many people at shows as a result of social media. It gets past the awkward introduction and gives you things to talk about.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Copied from the internet… 😎

“When you truly don’t care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.”  😎

ColeB
    Participant

I like that⬆️👍🏼

Corporate
    Keymaster

Also….

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Jeremy
    Participant

Some of you may have already seen this. I show it to my students at school but they don’t really get it.

JWDII
    Participant

Denzel is a wise man! I enjoy listening to his logic sometimes.

Glad all you folks are well. Franz good luck with that ankle. Sitting around healing can make a man crazy if you let it.

JJ keep doing what you do sir. For the short time I have been apart of this KCW family via this forum and a couple small projects KCW has helped me with, My respect for your shop and what you and your people do has grown a lot. You seem to be  genuine and love your family, friends, and all things aircooled VW.  The VW community as a whole should be thankful for KCW.

Now get to posting some progress pics so I have something to motivate me over here on the east coast. 🙂

Everyone have a safe productive day!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I doubt you see any big changes in me anytime soon…  😎  😎   I may at times get a touch bored.. but I prefer simplicity over complication..  and I love the freedom I have now.. Now that no man owns me anymore… 😎  And I got lucky and married my Best Friend.. 😎 😎 😎

jkh
    Participant

our house 1965..pretty simple…

59603379_2714752525206395_4350585125323407360_n

Rustabus
    Participant

Great Pic!!!! 🙂

Franz
    Keymaster

The American dream right there.

Wren
    Participant

Thats awesome! JJ had 2 barndoors at the same time !

Willy

Pretty cool graphic about classic car values and how the different eras and such.

Check out the full thing here: https://www.carrentals.com/blog/classic-car-values/

car-rentals-your-guide-of-classic-car-values-04-most-expensive-cars-sold-at-auction

tlambert
    Participant

The American dream right there.

Damn straight. Badass IH. 😁

My favorite John Jones quote:

sanding sucks my balls and there is no need for any pics.. 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 2506 through 2520 (of 2590 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.