Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 3341 through 3360 (of 3528 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Kunjungi kami untuk informasi permainan game slot uang asli terpercaya di alamat http://gameglitchez.com/cara-menang-main-game-slot-online-terpercaya-uang-asli/

Step 1: Create forum profile on vintage VW shop’s website

Step 2: Spam forum with links to crap completely unrelated to the forum

Step 3: ??????

Step 4: Profit?

Scott Sain
    Participant

Kunjungi kami untuk informasi permainan game slot uang asli terpercaya di alamat http://gameglitchez.com/cara-menang-main-game-slot-online-terpercaya-uang-asli/

Step 1: Create forum profile on vintage VW shop’s website Step 2: Spam forum with links to crap completely unrelated to the forum Step 3: ?????? Step 4: Profit?

You son of a bitch. I’m in.

Franz
    Keymaster

You’re telling me all we have to do is figure out step #3 and we’ll be rich?

Blocked.

Pat K
    Keymaster

VW movie sighting!! Anyone guess the movie? Hint, that’s Jerry Reed behind the guy in the red jacket. B6733735-FE2F-463B-AEAA-BC98BCFBA128

We will build it if it comes.

Newbold
    Participant

Now I’m thirsty for some Colorado kool-aid! Maybe even some smokey burnout donuts too!

Corporate

I love taking the Kombi out!   So many people smile and wave, even in this crazy world!!!!  Saw a great grand child/van to the Kombi at the liquor store (Andy’s), and took the pups on a social distancing errand!  Love the Kombi!!!

04CEA750-0BE9-4409-BB67-8592DA2B4E2897FCDBA5-22B6-4F63-84E7-465FCDCBF311

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Corporate

Great view out my front door😍😍😍😍

BD235ECC-6AEF-4458-9198-E83FDBAAA2BA

John Jones
    Keymaster

VW movie sighting!! Anyone guess the movie? Hint, that’s Jerry Reed behind the guy in the red jacket. B6733735-FE2F-463B-AEAA-BC98BCFBA128

One of the best ever!!!!! watched it a million times as a kid!!!

Been in the house more lately..l and starring at that bob tube too much…. I need to get the hell out!!!!

Corporate

Hey, does anyone know who created/has the Kustom Coach Werks FB page? I’m looking into setting up our IG to sell shirts, etc…. but I need a Facebook page. I have a personal one, but the business name would be best…. Thanks!

Pete
    Participant

I think the page was just created by FB based on a map address.  You should be able to “claim” it:

E4BBD79E-0D4D-4C2D-B878-E7243A5AFD53
    381DCF2B-3797-4A6D-9DDA-5AB1D2BBF53E

Corporate

Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!

Scott Sain
    Participant

Hey, does anyone know who created/has the Kustom Coach Werks FB page? I’m looking into setting up our IG to sell shirts, etc…. but I need a Facebook page. I have a personal one, but the business name would be best…. Thanks!

I think I have it! I started it 10 years ago at least!

Scott Sain
    Participant

I just published it. I can turn it over to you if we are friends probably.

Scott Sain
    Participant
    Scott Sain
    Participant

I added you as an admin. I did it in 2012 it looks like. I asked John about it and he said he didn’t want a page so I never published it. Glad you guys are finally coming around to 2005 technology!

Pete
    Participant

I don’t know if it matters, someone more technology-inclined would have to answer, but the FB created page based on their address already has a history of check-ins, mentions, photo tags and 30+ followers/likes – if the intent is marketing and reaching people from a search/algorithm standpoint it might be better for Gretchen to run with that one.

D8A50C0E-6631-4DAA-A3A1-05743C504328A40F01FA-5213-4296-9A3B-EB5F2EF3BF00

Corporate

Ok, so how/why are there two fb pages with the same name?
    I can post on the one I “claimed” yesterday as Kustom coach werks vs as gretchen and have more control! I am about to get a crash course to catch up on fb- my poor adult children😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

534AE8B1-A709-4CAA-B65C-7FE9B052029C

D3B367F3-F924-4F47-934B-F8E08F89DCC6

Pete
    Participant

The one you claimed was created by FB, based on the business name and address.  Over the years people have connected to that page by tagging a photo, or “checking in” that they were there, etc.  It’s kind of a creepy big-brother thing, but FB’s algorithms have basically created a business page for the company over time based on those different interactions from other users.

The other was created by Scott, which is another way to create a business page – usually done by the business owner when forming a brand new business that FB would not be aware of.

Personally I’d build off of the FB generated page and delete the page Scott created, but maybe Zach/Will or some of the more tech-savvy may know different.

Scott Sain
    Participant

I guess either one works! I can unpublish mine! No need for two. But as an admin to the one I posted you can do everything.

Scott Sain
    Participant

The one you claimed was created by FB.

I’m not sure about that. I have created check in pages for places many times and I’m sure someone did the same thing for them. Either way it works! Use it!

Viewing 20 posts - 3341 through 3360 (of 3528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.