Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 1601 through 1610 (of 4082 total)
  • Author
    Participant

That’s really great. An accomplishment few people see these days, congrats!

Now, what’s up with that boarded upย pos across the street??

John JonesJohn Jones

Yeah… I should sign right back up for some debt huh!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  No thanks. I’m looking to keep it extremely simple.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  No more debt, no more land..ย  I assume I am gonna hang out right here till some corporate america company wants my 7 lots of dirt… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  and they better REALLY want it… Or I will die right here at 801 Kimball ave…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John JonesJohn Jones

Now Life can start… I am free…ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย I owe no one, and I have EVERYTHING I want…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  I just want to live now.. experience everything, and see as much as I can!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  Good news…ย  I have time.. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  and I am married to the best woman on earth.. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย I’m sure you guys get tired of hearing that… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Participant

Thats Great John! I had that goal in my head last year. Now I have a baby and want to buy a house…

John JonesJohn Jones

Thats Great John! I had that goal in my head last year. Now I have a baby and want to buy a houseโ€ฆ

yeah., funny how that works huh..ย  Lucky for me… My baby’s are 1/2 way done with college!

Next you;ll need a white picket fence, a manicured front lawn and a new SUV…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย Boy your life is gonna change in the next few years… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Participant

Glad to here it JJ and Corporate. Don’t here of many people staying married and fulfillingย  life long dreams together any more. I have the same goal to be debt free ,own my lot ,and semi retire before 50.ย I am real close and only have five years to get it done.I would have to argue that I have the greatest wife though! ๐Ÿ™‚

All you folks have a safe productive day.

Participant

Fuck yeah John and Gretchen!!!!!

Truly awesome youโ€™ve achieved your dream of been debt free. So well deserved.

Canโ€™t Wait to see what the future holds for you guys. ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Participant

Nice outside so lets turn some wrenches. I got a Vintage Speed center tag mount for my 65 and it is a nice piece to be a tag mount. Looks good on the car too. I’ll have to get a pic.

Participant

vintage sped tag mout.

20181015_15525820181015_155223

John JonesJohn Jones

I saw Doug yesterday, but forgot to ask about your panels…ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 10 posts - 1601 through 1610 (of 4082 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.