Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 3101 through 3120 (of 3581 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Rustyโ€ฆtake this from someone who has been there. Once you can let a few things go, it gets easier to free up a few more. Then pretty soon you can actually invest a bit more time and money in those you really like the best anyway.

Im starting to realize this myself. Pick the ones you really like and let the others go.

Rustabus
    Participant

Iโ€™m starting to wise up!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ we will see…..

back in snow world right now, gonna carve a Big Ass sculpture this time!! Almost life size pufferbelly train with a coal car on the back. We are gonna have digital projection movement and a video clip all shot onto the side of the sculpture like a movie screen! Should be pretty cool!!!! Also gonna do a first generation 1951 Toyota Land Cruiser for a sponsor block ๐Ÿ™‚

25A2EC59-AFBC-4B51-852E-C0DC9742EEB7

alykat
    Participant

Keep those sculpture pics coming !

Rustabus
    Participant

Does it look like a train?ย DD26FEE4-B528-4A21-AB4D-679CC256FCF2

Franz
    Keymaster

Nope.

It looks like a bunch of hard work.

tlambert
    Participant

It looks fuching cold.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Freedom…. Priceless…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant
    Willy

I need to make it to see one of these sculptures this year

John Jones
    Keymaster

9FBFEE40-E26E-4446-832F-486D38ED940C

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!ย  So cool… You guys are making people smile at work!!!!

Rustabus
    Participant

So, does it look like a train now??!?!?!!?
    234EB2B7-F851-4887-8759-80E0403D2C6D

Pete
    Participant

Thatโ€™s awesome!

Rustabus
    Participant

Yeah! Pretty stoked! So the whole side of the coal car is gonna be a movie screen, canโ€™t wait to see the digital projection on this thing!!! Weโ€™re way ahead of schedule so we get to screw around and just add details to the train then go carve a 1951 Land Cruiser!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

John Jones
    Keymaster

So, does it look like a train now??!?!?!!? 234EB2B7-F851-4887-8759-80E0403D2C6D

Looks awesome RUSTY!ย  You guys are the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ย  Can’t wait to see the land cruiser!

John Jones
    Keymaster

AHHHHย  2020!!!!!

New this year… Less me…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  MORE Franz…..ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย I am looking to turn things over to Franz this year…ย  ย He has been my right hand man for 15 years….ย  He has earned it, he deserves it, and he is the logical choice.ย  ย  Pat K has also worked with me in the dirty shop long enough now, that I feel confident that he can handle any thing you guys can throw at him…. With the same quality and speed you have grown to expect fromย  KCW!!!!!!!!

Ownership is unlikely to change any time soon..ย  and I am not leaving…ย  ย But I plan to be on the road as much as I can.. and someone else is gonna have to man the ship, make sure the work gets done, the LOGs and Billing and banking is taken care of and payroll happens without my presence.ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

KCW is here for as long as we feel like working..ย  There is plenty of early Volkswagen work to be done, and this is the most efficient and dialed in Volkswagen Restoration and Maintenance shop you are going to find on the entire planet… ๐Ÿ˜Ž And I will continue to believe that till I witness something better…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

alykat
    Participant

AHHHH 2020!!!!! New this yearโ€ฆ Less meโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž MORE Franzโ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž I am looking to turn things over to Franz this yearโ€ฆ He has been my right hand man for 15 yearsโ€ฆ. He has earned it, he deserves it, and he is the logical choice. Pat K has also worked with me in the dirty shop long enough now, that I feel confident that he can handle any thing you guys can throw at himโ€ฆ. With the same quality and speed you have grown to expect from KCW!!!!!!!! Ownership is unlikely to change any time soon.. and I am not leavingโ€ฆ But I plan to be on the road as much as I can.. and someone else is gonna have to man the ship, make sure the work gets done, the LOGs and Billing and banking is taken care of and payroll happens without my presence. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž KCW is here for as long as we feel like working.. There is plenty of early Volkswagen work to be done, and this is the most efficient and dialed in Volkswagen Restoration and Maintenance shop you are going to find on the entire planetโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž And I will continue to believe that till I witness something betterโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This sounds like an excellent plan !

MikeK
    Participant

So, does it look like a train now??!?!?!!? 234EB2B7-F851-4887-8759-80E0403D2C6D

Killer work!ย  I really like the little lumps of coal and the rest of details.

Wren
    Participant

MUHR/PAT K 2020!!!

Rustabus
    Participant
    jp
    Participant

Cuba is amazing!

20200118_174621

20200115_120710

Viewing 20 posts - 3101 through 3120 (of 3581 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.