KCW randomness

//KCW randomness
KCW randomness2017-08-24T09:08:42+00:00

Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1816 through 1830 (of 1860 total)
  • Author
    Participant

They really trusted that arch! I get itchy feet just looking at that last picture. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

WAY2COOL
    Participant

Ditto Ben….

Thanks for pointing that out… WTF…I thought the foreground was just some gullies etc. at the same level as them….

gently,gently now folks !!

KIM

Kleake
    Participant

Hey everyone, ย the skiing is awesome already, ย hopefully it keeps coming.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I wonder if I could ride the bunny hill anymore.. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  I haven’t snow boarded in a long long time… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Probably not advised… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

shop dogs being shop dogs… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  three boxes of empty bones by the trash.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

DSCF8147DSCF8148

John Jones
    Keymaster

Dirty shop tonight….

DSCF8187

68tintop
    Participant

Damm. That was my ragtop. Gonna be sick as fuck. Icant believe I traded it to pat. It will prolly be on the road before my panel bus. Killer 58 semaphore ragtop I traded my dirt bike for It. Someday I will drive my panel bus. Not this year maybe next. Been bummed lately. Workin my ass off freezing my ballz off. Time for a inside job or something. I donโ€™t enjoy winter anymore when u have no choice but to work in 20 degree weather It sucks.

tlambert
    Participant

shop dogs being shop dogsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž three boxes of empty bones by the trash.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž DSCF8147DSCF8148

Thats funny. My dog loves those milk bones.

BBWB
    Participant

^^^They haveย ‘dog crack’ in them, cause my dogs go through a box a week too.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones
    Keymaster

LOLOLOLOL… My dogs are hooked on them too…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Sammy and sadie are healthy and happy, so they must be working… They are a good portion of their daily diet… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rustabus
    Participant

Here is random, Iโ€™m up at Keystone ski resort about to start carving a giant snow castle/playground for the kids to play on all winter! ๐Ÿ™‚ gonna be a crazy couple weeks!7BF9B73C-DD48-48F5-A330-F1639831C887

mtnbus
    Participant

Yea Rusty !

ColeB
    Participant

You look snice Rusty ๐Ÿ˜

John Jones
    Keymaster

Here is random, Iโ€™m up at Keystone ski resort about to start carving a giant snow castle/playground for the kids to play on all winter! ๐Ÿ™‚ gonna be a crazy couple weeks!7BF9B73C-DD48-48F5-A330-F1639831C887

SOOOOOOOย  how’s the ice carving going??ย  I bet you did some snow boarding too… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Are the twins coming up today???? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Baja Mark
    Participant

Just another job to add to Rustyโ€™s repertoire ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Viewing 15 posts - 1816 through 1830 (of 1860 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.