Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 2401 through 2420 (of 3689 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hell yea Cole. Looks like a good day ! John, what came of your trip to Hotchkiss ?

Nice Oval window hardtop…. 😎  I’m gonna have to keep working I guess….   Now I owe John Ware $$

Likes been said. My cars seem to find me.,, 😎  I was NOT on the hunt for anything new… and I ended up with two new VW’s this week….. 😎

alykat
    Participant

jj VW 001TOP SECRET sneak photo of JJ’s new project.

ColeB

ColeB , which speedster was sitting on its jack for 30 yrs ?? here is mine

here are some photos of how it was found! On its jack through the earthquakes in the San Francisco area I n the 80’s with a bunch of stuff piled on it. Pretty cool car. Has some cool ratty patina 479BA9C8-C744-42D1-A618-0EEB02CE22B9DA0F2229-9754-4E3B-BF4C-0009F2E2B423D0069277-B540-4185-A475-CBA55BB34F7A07E94CA3-3606-42B8-AD76-88498B1D0BCDBFE39706-CA3B-4186-BD1A-FB2B7ED91D5E

jkh
    Participant

ColeB, I got to MBs a bit late , sorry to have missed the coolest Pcars….Great Pics Thanks for sharing…

3rd gen owned 914-651513564_2541064142575235_5002303604552368128_n

John Jones
    Keymaster

cool old pics there!!!!!

Hey Kevin Leake… Did you see those tickets are $500!!!!!   I can’t tell if thats one day or all weekend???  The VIP tickets go up to like $9K!!!  This might be a deal breaker for me,.. fuck!!

mtnbus
    Participant

very cool old time photos !

Franz
    Keymaster

Feeling sick today. I’m going to stay home. See you guys tomorrow.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Feeling sick today. I’m going to stay home. See you guys tomorrow.

Cya tomorrow…   😎

one less day for wren and rusty this week…. 😎

maukar
    Participant

cool old pics there!!!!! Hey Kevin Leake… Did you see those tickets are $500!!!!! I can’t tell if thats one day or all weekend??? The VIP tickets go up to like $9K!!! This might be a deal breaker for me,.. fuck!!

For that price, Keith Moon and Jimi Hendrix better be there!

Kleake
    Participant

cool old pics there!!!!! Hey Kevin Leake… Did you see those tickets are $500!!!!! I can’t tell if thats one day or all weekend??? The VIP tickets go up to like $9K!!! This might be a deal breaker for me,.. fuck!!

For that price, Keith Moon and Jimi Hendrix better be there!

I don’t know what is going on. But tickets didn’t go on sale yesterday, and the rumors of no permit. If tickets are that much, it’s a deal breaker for me also.

Corporate

I read that yesterday too…. mmmm 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Maybe we should just go to mexico… 😎

Vwsarent4hippies
    Participant

You guys should still come to the east coast! That time of year is perfect weather. A group of us are camping a long weekend at Seneca Rocks, WV, Labor Day weekend, and then I’m driving my bus up into New England for the week or so after that. Come on!

Willy

Maybe we should just go to mexico… 😎

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

John Jones
    Keymaster

You guys should still come to the east coast! That time of year is perfect weather. A group of us are camping a long weekend at Seneca Rocks, WV, Labor Day weekend, and then I’m driving my bus up into New England for the week or so after that. Come on!

I want to go east…. I have done west for a good 18 years now.. i’d like to explore some east coast stuff. and stop by as many shops as I can while out!!!

Bodgoco
    Participant

John’s Car Corner exit 5 on 91 North in Westminster, Vermont.  This is my favor shop on the East Coast! He has a warehouse full of stuff.  Last time I was there he had just found some NOS barndoor parts!

C.Hamburg
    Participant

I want to go east…. I have done west for a good 18 years now.. i’d like to explore some east coast stuff. and stop by as many shops as I can while out!!!

Florida sucks, but if you come down I95 Amelia Island is the first exit. Welcome to crash here at Hamburg Metal Repair and Refinishing.

Willy

So a common topic of debate from last summer was always electric cars and autonomous cars. I still haven’t driven anything electric before, but my mom’s Audi has been in the shop for a few days and the service guys hooked it UP with one of these…. 2019 A6 S-Line. Mine till next week! 😎

Its a super nice car to start with, but it has a really cool feature called Active Lane Assist, and it basically drove me all the way to my exit downtown today, through traffic and everything! All I had to do was set my maximum speed and how close I wanted it to get to the cars in front of it, then touch the steering wheel every couple of minutes to let it know I was paying attention.

SUPER cool, especially in a commute. I’ll always prefer to drive myself, but in traffic and for commutes, this stuff is pretty neat. 😎

audi_a6_308

semi-autonomous-bmw-audi-mercedes-comparison-31

Franz
    Keymaster

Cool car Will. I had the privilege of driving a Cadillac with that fancy cruise control earlier this year. It was awesome. Made a 12 hour drive seem like nothing.

Franz
    Keymaster

Holden and I stopped at the Frutia bike park on the way home from Moab.

I hit a good jump and a wind gust blew me sideways….I dropped my left foot and peg-legged the landing.

Broke the shit out of my foot (talus).  I’ve to go see ortho tomorrow about pins.😬

I won’t be into work for a few days. Sorry fellas.

E60E20F4-84AA-466D-9A94-E9E79BF31F43

Viewing 20 posts - 2401 through 2420 (of 3689 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.