Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 2181 through 2200 (of 3674 total)
  • Author

Crazy snow all over the west! I have a friend in Tucson that got some snow today…6512EDB2-95E9-41AF-9912-EC811C5DFE43D77D13C2-0054-4AC0-B8DD-1659016A0F1E

John Jones
    Keymaster

a dusting every day this week!!!Β  Β and Ben!!! Damn…. Snow in Tucson…. Has hell froze over or what?!?!?!?!? 😎

BBWB
    Participant

a dusting every day this week!!! and Ben!!! Damn…. Snow in Tucson…. Has hell froze over or what?!?!?!?!? 😎

It was definitely frozen this morning! But warming up nicely. Clear skies all around.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Speshel k
    Participant

It’s funny to see snow capped mountains from downtown Phoenix.

Baja Mark
    Participant

So weird that you guys are all getting hammered by snow; it’s unusually mild here for the time of year – T shirt weather today. This time last year it was -10 degrees C!!

Dario
    Participant

Today is gorgeous out!!! Gonna go for a drive with the family again this weekend. Maybe old powder horn over to lands ends.

Rustabus
    Participant

Just got back home from a week in Telluride and my house is STACKED with waist high snow, been running the snow blower all morning!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Rustabus
    Participant

Deer were happy that I plowed the snow!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚9A2BA3F3-5A9E-4AB6-865B-F9FB7F9427E8

Notchyours
    Participant

20190224_135848Such a nice day here in the valley, I had to get the notch out for a drive.

Willy

Did some souther California skiing in Big Bear this weekend. Nothing like we’re used to in Colorado, but I was still able to find some deep snow and only a couple hours from the beach! Pretty wild.

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone.Β  I am all busted up.Β  Slipped on the ice andΒ  landed on the concrete curb ,on my back.Β  Brock my ribs.Β  Β Have a great day everyone

Baja Mark
    Participant

Ouch. Speedy recovery 😐

Thought I saw JJ in my local coffee shop for a split second on Saturday…

62A2BC11-824A-43B5-9359-2684174E6557

…but then I realised he had a cellphone πŸ€ͺ

lowlifechris
    Participant

πŸ‘Œ20190225_164138

tlambert
    Participant

double post.

tlambert
    Participant

Ouch. Speedy recovery 😐 Thought I saw JJ in my local coffee shop for a split second on Saturday… 62A2BC11-824A-43B5-9359-2684174E6557 …but then I realised he had a cellphone πŸ€ͺ

That guy on the left thought he saw JJ also. Lol. Look at his reaction.

John Jones
    Keymaster

😎  good smile this morning.. 😎  Β I shaved when I got back from my winter road trip….8-)

K LEAKE!!!Β  OUCH!!Β  that sucks!

Wren
    Participant

Better pic😁😁😁😁 Dove Blue Army stands strong no matter the weather😁😁😁😁😁😁 ED40695B-735A-46B0-9BE5-E95997DF7820

Could we get a picture of the pair of 55’s, Kellys BD, Jessie bus, Juans truck, oh and maybe the cool L31 race car. Love that Dove Blue!

JWDII
    Participant

Another cold rainy weekend here in the southeast. Sooo, another cold day prefishing to help out my cuz.πŸ˜… 48 degrees , windy and raining water temp 50.2 drgrees. Shakey head worm 25 to 30 feet deep.

imagejpeg_0

BBWB
    Participant

Did some souther California skiing in Big Bear this weekend. Nothing like we’re used to in Colorado, but I was still able to find some deep snow and only a couple hours from the beach! Pretty wild.

I loved my time in the high desert in Victorville, CA while stationed at the now closed, George AFB. Spend all day at the beach watching bikini’s, and go night skiing at Wrightwood on the way home. Good times!

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Another cold rainy weekend here in the southeast. Sooo, another cold day prefishing to help out my cuz.πŸ˜… 48 degrees , windy and raining water temp 50.2 drgrees. Shakey head worm 25 to 30 feet deep. imagejpeg_0

Looks like fun!!!!!!Β  Β  Rusty… You need to get that boat back and use it!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 2181 through 2200 (of 3674 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.