KCW randomness

//KCW randomness
KCW randomness2017-08-24T09:08:42+00:00

Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1576 through 1590 (of 1632 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good morning Folks! Had a great weekend with my wife. Had to get all dressed up for the annual Share the magic fund raiser. Got to help raise money for children in need, Do some drinking, get some good stuff at the silent auction , Do some eating, Talk with some good friends , and then dance till about 1am with my beautiful wife to some 70’s -90’s funk and R&B done by a pretty good cover band.

Everybody have a safe productive day!

John Jones
    Keymaster

That sounds like a GREAT time to me…   If I’m not working… I like to party…. 😎

Rainy here today.. Hero Baja dirt later in the week… 😎

Hope everything is as it should be for everyone…  😎   One step forward everyday, everyone!!!  😎 😎 😎

JWDII
    Participant

Good day folks. We starting to get a little rain and they say a little cooler weather will come in behind this hurricane! I hope they are right I love fall in the foothills / Appalachians / Blue ridge escarpment. Great place to crusie the air cooleds. One day maybe I will own a bus like all you cool kids!

Have a safe productive day.

JWDII
    Participant

Getting some heavy rain at the moment.  I hope it washes summer out of here!

Have a safe productive day folks!

John Jones
    Keymaster

John your package arrived yesterday,, as well as t-shirt money!  Thanks! 😎  Corporate will mail them out this weekend.. 😎

Thnaks!!!  Come on people… buy some more shirts!!!!!

JWDII
    Participant

John your package arrived yesterday,, as well as t-shirt money! Thanks! 😎 Corporate will mail them out this weekend.. 😎 Thnaks!!! Come on people… buy some more shirts!!!!!

Glad it made it! Thanks JJ.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Factual stuff right there. 😎 😎

https://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Choices-Affect-You-Cosequences-of-actions-e1446400179797-1.png

JWDII
    Participant

Good morning folks.  Have a safe productive day. It’s 52 degrees here this morning and it feels great.

Kleake
    Participant

Good morning everyone 😎😎😎 there is snow on the mountains frost on the ground,  I  am going  hunting again.  Love camping in the  mountains.  Bring on the  snow.  Have a great weekend everyone

John Jones
    Keymaster

Have fun in the mountains!!!! I’m ready for a real good cold ass camping trip!!!!  😎

Wonder if those Canadian Blokes will make it to BBB this year? 😎

I just found an old bill the guy that built my house forgot to tell me about…. fucking pisses me off…. I’m trying to forget… forget…8-)

John Jones
    Keymaster

weather is awesome…  Life is good….    Thanks everyone…. 😎 😎

so…. we brought another low light home the other day…. 😎 another 59…

volksaddict
    Participant

Hoarder 🙂 🙂

John Jones
    Keymaster

Hoarder 🙂 🙂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if the people only knew… 😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

The fortress has been secured.. 😎  I dropped off a large envelope of cash to my debt’er last night…. 😎

I ate 5 Lobster tails last night too.. 😎   Goal accomplished..  😎   I own everything that is mine… 😎 😎  😎

Pete
    Participant

NICE!!!!

Congrats JJ & Gretchen!  That’s a great feeling…

Viewing 15 posts - 1576 through 1590 (of 1632 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.