Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 25 posts - 2576 through 2600 (of 3095 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I heard the next Party is at Rusty’s house in Durango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Everyone drive your VW’s over!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets crash that place with as many peeps as we can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  😎  It’s pretty hard to not have a good time at Rusty’s!!!!!   We will of course make stops along the way to Rusty’s…  I think a soak at Orvis is in Order!!!!!  😎  Maybe stay the night in Ridgeway and check out ouray also… Then onto Bubba’s…. 😎   and shortly after that…. Rusty’s…. 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Cool!!!! The big race is on Saturday so the road from Silverton to Durango is closed until late afternoon, we will probably leave Silverton and start partying at the house around three or four!!!!! Meet us in Silverton Saturday anytime, we will be there all day hanging out and picnicking and the road from Ouray stays open the whole time one! 🙂

ColeB
    Participant

Let’s go! I need more hot spring time

John Jones
    Keymaster

Sounds like a plan, see you in Silverton on Saturday….. 😎

Willy

All these mountain trips are killing me 😩

volksaddict
    Participant

Dig this guy’s siding!20190523_110600[1]20190523_110644[1]

John Jones
    Keymaster

THATS AWESOME!!!!

Rusty… today must be training day around the house?  No alcohol??  No snack’s.. medatating??  stretching??  whats the game plan coach????  J/K 😎

ridgeway later today / tonight.. 😎

mtnbus
    Participant

Sweet !

Ill be there Saturday afternoon.

cool house w the plates !

John Jones
    Keymaster

Rusty…. we are heading out towards Ridgeway soon… See ya tomorrow!!!!!! 😎  Coles driving his bus, I am bringing the 57..   Orvis camping is full.. Anyone know of a good primitive spot close by there?  😎  Bubba… were gonna try and find the warm spring you have to hike to tomorrow..

ColeB
    Participant
    mtnbus
    Participant

oh no !

Nice helmet ?

Pat K
    Keymaster

^^^ Calling Baja Mark…..lol…😘

We will build it if it comes.

Dario
    Participant

Took a cruise out to the base of Mesa all the way to palisade and back. 20190528_174832

John Jones
    Keymaster

I had a blast yesterday!!!!  Thanks for making me go Dario!!!  I was being all “I need to work”..  but he talked me into it!!!    That was a fun ass trail!!!

I love those Baja’s!!  I wish there was some sort of organized racing for the regular non caged baja’s!!!!!  I want to do some racing!!!!!!!

Willy

Took a cruise out to the base of Mesa all the way to palisade and back. 20190528_174832

Beautiful shot Dario!

John Jones
    Keymaster

If anyone is looking for me…. I’m gonna be in Palasade at the vintage motorcycle show….  😎  😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Yeah!!!!!!! That’s an Awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 River days in Durango this weekend, we’re gonna go stare at kayakers doing backflips and drunks flipping boats in the rapids!!!

Corporate
    Keymaster

Doing something different today! Rusty, your day sounds entertaining !!!

DF124BA0-F463-447A-A1E9-BCCE2D030D24

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

ColeB
    Participant

I went to a show this morning in Spanish fork. Only about 15 cars… so I bailed after 45 min and went on a HOT lap around the west side of Utah lake where there isn’t much “supervision” haha. This car likes to hold 100mph. So I just do what it tells me. 67E07C3E-2E0D-42E4-8218-A4F1149C77998DEF1DF7-36BE-42A1-9D7F-63A281E53CA0F5280B7E-7F08-46B1-B131-43BD02F0861AA6419A68-FEE4-4BBE-98DE-58CAFBF38444

BBWB
    Participant

Nice Cole!

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Franz
    Keymaster

Haha, Baja racing practice?

volksaddict
    Participant

Nice!

ColeB
    Participant

Haha, Baja racing practice?

Maybe…  we never go that fast in the Baja though… haha

John Jones
    Keymaster

Good stuff yesterday!!!  Bumped into a lot of people I haven’t seen in a while…   Travis NewBold, the guy from Fruita, won two classes!  and Gary Plesek won two classes two!!!  First time I have ever took my bike to an event… it was fun, I’ll do it again!!     Corporate has a bunch more pictures she took too…

Hope everyone had a fantastic day!   Make today good too!!!!!! 😎  Cause tomorrow… it’s back tot he GRIND!!! 😎

alykat
    Participant

Glad to hear about Travis. He is a good guy. Looking forward to see how his hill climb Baja is progressing.

Viewing 25 posts - 2576 through 2600 (of 3095 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.