KCW randomness

//KCW randomness
KCW randomness2017-08-24T09:08:42+00:00

Home Forums Bullshit KCW randomness

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1501 through 1515 (of 1632 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I think I’ll retire too.

Doh! Forgot that I don’t own a shop to play at.

Rustabus
    Participant

Last week I finally got around to finishing the front seats for White Lightnin!!!!!! Lotus White Buses have a one off interior color but I think the Platinum  covers match well! 🙂 🙂 🙂

2FC5D182-2BA1-4D4F-ABEA-E525B05904FD40ACD889-85E6-49B6-A042-B563BA0DB3AA

ColeB
    Participant

Looks great Rusty!

C.Hamburg
    Participant

That’s awesome John. Shit I gotta pay for my house til ’46 and I haven’t even stepped into the business owner shoes yet. I think I’m doing things wrong lol

I hope you mean till YOUR 46 and NOT 2046!!!!

Shit I ain’t going to be able to pay this place off in 6.

Scott Sain
    Participant

John are we “retiring” at the same time? January 1 is my date.

You’re ditching the band after 37 years but taking on DJ’ing in addition to party and event planning. I don’t think the word “retiring” means what you think it means?

Hence the quotations. I’m ending a 25+ year venture. I do have lots of plans! One may be an actual Germanaire Motorlounge that specializes in VWs. And club sandwiches.

WAY2COOL
    Participant

now that’s an insain idea…do it ,do it ,do it.

KIM

John Jones
    Keymaster

Retiring is a somewhat subjective term…  EH??? 😎   I’ve had a lot of old guys tell me they are gonna retire when they get heir house paid off.. I’m assuming, that’s probably cause thats the only bill or loan the old man has… 😎      But life is not cheap.. and I don’t think I am gonna stop spending money.. so… I reckon… I will always have to work a little… 😎  Which is good for me… 😎

Kleake
    Participant

You never own your property! Don’t pay your taxes, and uncle sam will evict you.  So if you want to retire young, work hard !!!  live like nobody will, so you can retire like nobody can .

Have a great day everyone 😎😎😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

You never own your property! Don’t pay your taxes, and uncle sam will evict you. So if you want to retire young, work hard !!! live like nobody will, so you can retire like nobody can . Have a great day everyone 😎😎😎

Nice line Kevin!!!!!! 😎 😎  Love it….

C.Hamburg
    Participant

CB92EC21-DC10-4608-9005-57AEA0575281Cat in the hat goes camping with my future employees

volksaddict
    Participant

You never own your property! Don’t pay your taxes, and uncle sam will evict you. So if you want to retire young, work hard !!! live like nobody will, so you can retire like nobody can .

Yes!

ColeB
    Participant

C29490F0-09B3-4B9F-929C-D7380A9169C3Emilee and I went to a dinner meeting in place of KB while he is out of town… I never dress up…. but felt good to wear a button up and drive the oval

Franz
    Keymaster

Haha! Yeah I think looking good is the next “thing” everyone will be shaving beards and stuff soon.

…then we can go back to looking like scumbags. 🙂

I mean you are a professional designer and an amateur race car driver.

ColeB
    Participant

Haha remember class 11 is a pro class….

Rustabus
    Participant

I wish Everybody  had a Single Cab!!!!!!

6F5F28AA-BB4D-41E4-8F9D-294B4FE5ADAA

Viewing 15 posts - 1501 through 1515 (of 1632 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.