Home Forums KCW Current Projects Brown Cloud KCW baja team

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 796 through 803 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’d like to do some driving the next time we do baja….ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Franz
    Keymaster

Baja 1000 is two all day and two all night driving. I think there will be plenty of time.

but you have to make it to the race to participate.๐Ÿ˜‰

John Jones
    Keymaster

Baja 1000 is two all day and two all night driving. I think there will be plenty of time. but you have to make it to the race to participate.๐Ÿ˜‰

I don’t know what I am talking about….ย  It just sounds fun!!!ย  ย I reckon I don’t have a strong enough back for that program….ย  I’ll probably have to help on the side…. If I can hang out long enough to make it to the actual race!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย  I’ll try harder next time..ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Franz
    Keymaster

This truck utility insert just popped up used local. Seems like it would be sweet for our pit rig?

https://westslope.craigslist.org/for/d/grand-junction-2-truck-bed-utility/6912326211.html

Willy

Paint that thing Dove Blue and toss it in!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I think some baja work is in short order…ย  ย Cole… Might be time for a baja meeting.. meeting of the minds… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I think it would be fun to get this going and drag out to White wash dunes area for a weekend campout… there is a lot more than just sand out there… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  You can run to moab on back roads!!! That would be fun in a group!!!ย  ย Dan could trailer it with his sand rail for us!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

JasonS
    Participant

Hopefully I have the new trans and engine built for the Thing for the campout. It would awesome to get it out to the dunes.

John Jones
    Keymaster

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!ย  You have had that “thing” apart soooo long.. whats the hold up dude??ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Baja’s and camping!!!!! I wanna do it!!!! Lets get about 20 of us out there… and a big OL BBQ!!!!!!!!ย  ย  WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!ย  I wanna watch Rob go up that vertical wall on his dirt bike….. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 8 posts - 796 through 803 (of 803 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.