Home Forums KCW Current Projects Juan’s 59 Lowlight

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 703 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Dr. Franz has you on his mind…   😎

Maybe we should uncover this baby and drag a wiring harness through it…   You mentioned an extra wire.. for a tach??     We also have a headliner… so I guess after I wrangle Doug back over here!!!!! to finish that convertible top I could have him pop right over to your rig and get the headliner in, which means I could think about some glass….. hang some parts on it too….  humm…     yeah…. sounds good….   gets things back in motion…. 😎

I’m not taking on any more big projects in the dirty shop till the clean shop is cleaned out… 😎  😎 😎  I mean clean!!!!!!!!!!  So I guess Pat and I are gonna cross train into some clean shop work…..

I generally remove the project from my todo list once it hit’s the clean shop…. But there’s just more work over there than one man can do…..

russ
    Participant

Franz is pretty damn efficient but he definitely has a lot to do

all really cool projects can’t wait for test drive stage

Juan 59 DDWT
    Participant

Yes John, I’d want an extra wire for the tach 👍

The plan sounds perfect John, I’m excited about it.

John Jones
    Keymaster

extra wire for the tach…Check!  😎

I just need to work more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I’m just not into working like I was 10 years ago… I’m like an old used up race horse now….. 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Nobody works like they did a decade ago, Thankfully!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

John Jones
    Keymaster

I found my problem…. I read it on the internet!!!! 😎

“There is further evidence that this loss of ambition has more to do with our natural life patterns than with anything having to do with an aversion to work itself. Research consistently shows that people peak in happiness at ages 18 and 82, and hit a nadir of unhappiness at age 46 (or what is commonly known as the mid-life crisis).”

Dario
    Participant

I have to watch when you install tachometer on this Franz, I’m wanting to wire one in the baja.

Pete
    Participant

Juan….since you’re doing a stock resto I thought I’d share in case you had any interest.  This is a pretty slick battery box:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=717261&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Juan 59 DDWT
    Participant

Thanks Pete for the information,.. I`d like to buy 3 of them, you know the Optima Battery works alot of better and not risk of leaking

Pete
    Participant

Agreed on the Optima; I have moved mine and it’s laying flat under my rear seat.  I’m going to get one of these boxes in case there’s ever a desire to return it to the stock location.

I see a Samba member LookVW posted that they were interested in 3….is that you?  If not I can add yours to mine so the person making them has an accurate count for figuring his pricing on them.

Juan 59 DDWT
    Participant

yes Pete,.. I`m LookVW,…👍👍

volksaddict
    Participant

Love the 6v optima. That battery box is nice candy too.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Juan….. we got your chrome back…. just an fyi… 😎

Juan 59 DDWT
    Participant

Thanks John 👍

Juan 59 DDWT
    Participant

Nice Car and many good accessories,… 👍

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2281719

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 703 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.