Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 1321 through 1340 (of 1437 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I guess I would rather have a quick look and know everything is OK, or know I need to slow down a bit rather than wait till it is way too hot and doing damage unknowingly. Maybe the no gauge thing falls under the โ€œignorance is blissโ€ category? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† By the time it smells hotโ€ฆ.itโ€™s already way too hotโ€ฆ Brian

agreed, ย  I will order a few up… ย one for each bus and a few to sell ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

spent yesterday cleaning out my Kombi… ย and getting the pamper all packed up again… ย also started repairs on my awning/room p9les that got bent up๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Friday something let up in my back… something that was pinching g on my spine or inflamed or something. ย The pain I would get anytime I stood up or walked is GONE!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ย i feel better than I have in 8 or so years…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

volksaddict
    Participant

Fucking Awesome!!

RSP3
    Participant

Super Fucking Awesome!!!

Wayner
    Participant

So happy to hear the back is doing better buddy.

ColeB

Sounds like a relief! Congrats JJ! Keep healing that back! Better and better

Vwfool
    Participant

Thatโ€™s great news to hear

Pete
    Participant

Awesome JJ! ย Take care of that new back of yours and keep it feeling that way!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Thanks to all of ya!!!!ย  I am feeling better, thats for sure!!!!!

What a fucking recovery… 8-(ย  I feel like I should have had this surgery about 8 years ago!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Glad I am done with that… it was brutal.

Now I am back working… getting up early… and doing my thing… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  I am living again!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย Living is good without pain… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

alykat
    Participant

Glad to hear you are improving. Just don’t over do now and go backwards.

Baja Mark
    Participant

Glad youโ€™re pain free John and loving/living life again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Corporate

SAND DUNES MOTOR๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

EE464DB0-73EC-4C91-8D53-3BD34DFFDDE3A61584C4-CC2F-49EA-956C-B4C129F3C29B

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Jdawg
    Participant

Thanks to all of ya!!!! I am feeling better, thats for sure!!!!! What a fucking recoveryโ€ฆ 8-( I feel like I should have had this surgery about 8 years ago!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Glad I am done with thatโ€ฆ it was brutal. Now I am back workingโ€ฆ getting up earlyโ€ฆ and doing my thingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž I am living again!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž Living is good without painโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

5E8BB46A-65D7-4E89-9107-184BFFA74BB6Found my oil leak โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธCracked case!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

volksaddict
    Participant

Wow. Cracked with a web plate ๐Ÿ˜ฏย Always thought that was the end all fix.

Dario
    Participant

So glad to hear youโ€™re recovering so well and quickly!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

So glad to hear youโ€™re recovering so well and quickly!!!

Thanks… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย if I do very little, I feel good… If I do much of anything… I am sore..ย  still going through ups and downs…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Pamper motor sucks in comparison to the old 2332… any incline… slowing down…. 8-(ย  Stock heads suck..ย  My head temps are less for sure…ย  but my power sucks for sure….ย  ย Feeling like going back to the 2332 and cool it down with some damn water….

noticed another awesome oil leak under my bus when I got to the first gas stop.ย  Trans input shaft seal!!!!!!ย  ย  my bus is kicking my ass this year!!!!

ColeB

Gotta get that trans to match the motor now…

buses always end up giving you more good times than bad in the long run. Just have to get through some bad to get the really good.

BBWB
    Participant

Over 7500 miles in my bus since late May. About run my engine dry of oil after I didn’t seat the dip stick all the way down. But other than that, no issues what-so-ever. All the trips started and ended in over 100 degree weather. No overheating (except for the driver:)).

I know you want to keep your bus all VW John. How about a late model Jetta or Passat turbo diesel 2liter?

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones
    Keymaster

trade it for a sprinter…. 8-(

BBWB
    Participant

trade it for a sprinterโ€ฆ. 8-(

That thought has been heavy on my mind too. A/C would be nice getting through hell AZ. Plus, I just found out, I owe the IRS big coin from 2017. ๐Ÿ™

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Viewing 20 posts - 1321 through 1340 (of 1437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.