Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 1101 through 1120 (of 1495 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Damn JJ, that rail is looking awesome! When you get it out to the dunes, I would love to join! I really miss camping with you guys!

US too!!!! You can count on it being posted here when and were I will be taking it!!!!!!! 😎 I have been staying in the house for the most part…. 😎 I got my sand rail almost as far as it can be taken at the time being, till I spend some money on a trans and some key engine parts…. and I’m really not trying to spend any money at the moment…. soo…. What have I been up to?? Drinking loads of coffee, smoking lots of weed and Reading… if you can believe that… 😎 😎 😎 and let me blow your mind.. It’s a Jane Fonda book…. 😎 Yup… re read that… You read it right… 😎 Been a good read… Corporate and I are both reading it…. Kinda fun!!! 😎 😎 I enjoy having my wife around ALL the time… 😎 😎 She’s probably about over it though…. 😎 Sweet fuchin picture…. 😎

John. You should buy one of these. Get away from the smoking.

download (1)

68tintop
    Participant

The volcano is sweet but a little pricey. I have the digital one. One time on 4/20 I brought mine to the shop and filled up the bags and passed it around. Damm we had fun. I still have mine. I packed it up a few weeks ago it’s a different high. But something about smoking the green I still enjoy!! 😉

WAY2COOL
    Participant

Yep….the Volcano will do it

Funny ,you never see a second hand one…s’pose that’s because they work

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

John Jones
    Keymaster

The volcano is sweet but a little pricey. I have the digital one. One time on 4/20 I brought mine to the shop and filled up the bags and passed it around. Damm we had fun. I still have mine. I packed it up a few weeks ago it’s a different high. But something about smoking the green I still enjoy!! 😉

I remember that… 😎  4/20 is tomorrow!!!!! 😎    I like smoking plant…  😎 😎  😎 I guess it all starts as plant 😎  wanna hear something funny??  I dropped my last small pipe about 2 weeks ago…. so I have been smoking this shot gun big bitch a buddy left here… 😎 😎 even more funny… bottom of the bowl broke out.. so I have been using foil to make the hole the right size.. thanks to another buddy’s “highschool” tricks…. 😎 😎

T trailer day??  I dug out yesterday….

John Jones
    Keymaster

so… here is the subject at hand..  Needs to be light and functional.. thats it!!!  😎   I know I need some tongue weight for it to tow right…. I may end up moving them axles…    Trailer got jack knifed and is bent in several ways… Lucky me…. 😎

DSCF9632DSCF9631DSCF9633

John Jones
    Keymaster

got the axle off… and moved.. It’s not welded… I may have it too far back….  😎 😎 😎  but thinking about adding some trailer after the axle.

I think my heaviest weight will be just in front of my rear tires… but behind the seat…   so I figure I want my heaviest weight just a little in front of my trailer axle…. 😎

DSCF9636

I’ll make some progress today… 😎  yesterday was a holiday and I had to celebrate.  😎

Willy

Is that trailer going to get color matched?

John Jones
    Keymaster

Is that trailer going to get color matched?

OFCOURSE!!!   L31 😎  😎

John Jones
    Keymaster

Can’t wait to hook it to my bus and tow my rail around!!!!! 😎  Tractor power…. with the extra cooling I’ve been trying not to do.. no worries this summer.. I’ll be towing like a Mack truck…. 😎

DSCF9523

John Jones
    Keymaster

So I heard Saturday they are doing some road course racing at the go cart track….  I’m gonna take the kombi and see how it does… I hope I can out run some type 1’s….. 😎  😎   This is going to be fun as fuck… I willl make sure to bring corporate and get video’s and pics… 😎

DSCF9644

Rustabus
    Participant

YEAH!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 But….,Race and break with a Bus????? That’s what the Bajas are for!!!’

John Jones
    Keymaster

I guess I am not as scared as some to break my shit… If you use and have fun with your shit… your bound to break something..  I handled the resto on this bus 10 years ago… I imagine.. we can fix it today. 😎  Needs a full repaint anyway…    And now that Wayner is gonna have a perfect and shiney bus…  might have to repaint mine now…. 😎

Wayner
    Participant

Dude you’re a rockstar. You have so many irons in the fire but still get shit done!!! The rail is looking sweet, trailer is  turning out dope, dually is sick, Baja is more fun than a person should be allowed, pamper is proven, now the Kombi?!? How can I keep up with the Jones’s? Damn, I miss you guys!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I wanna tell you guys something I was thinking about friday…. I remember way back… My old man friends never seemed to car about how long it took them to do anything..  They would spend tens times the hours that the same thing could be purchased for…  Like my sand rail trailer project….  Back in the day… I would just go buy a light weight trailer from a trailer guy and keep doing what I do.. Volkswagens..   But these days…  I get it… I don’t really care how long I spend on my shit anymore… and…. I can’t really go kick ass and make the money I did when my body was in better shape..  I get it… I really get it now… 😎    Thanks Ray… Thanks Jim… Thanks Gene… Thanks to all them old guys who helped me along the way….  😎  I am a product of all the men who had influence on me 😎

Anyway… Back to this expensive time consuming SINGLE use trailer,., useless for almost anything else but this… 😎  Kinda like my motorcycle trailer… 😎

DSCF9652DSCF9651DSCF9653DSCF9654DSCF9655DSCF9656DSCF9657DSCF9658DSCF9660DSCF9661

ColeB

Good to keep good people around. Makes life a lot easier.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Pamper is running awesome..  checked valves yesterday…  heads seem to be staying tight!!!   So for 😁. Very little oil leaks a few drips from my main is all…

love my bus…  everyone needs one!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

And btw my back feels amazing..  I have done very little walking the past few days…

Lone Star
    Participant

And btw my back feels amazing.. I have done very little walking the past few days…

Good to hear that John..

John Jones
    Keymaster

No doubt about it…. My back feels tons better when I don’t use it….  8-). That sorta sucks,, but some medium ground can surely be found in there..  8-).

My bus ran like a champ the whole trip.. Thank You Pamper.. 8-).  I also ran 85 octane for a change!!  My bus ran like a champ with it..  No pinging… and I tried,,, I lugged it up some serious hills!!!!  I put her to the test..  I do like the oil cooler… Just gives me an overwhelmingly positive feeling about my oil temp….  But it made NO difference in my heat…  I thought it may bring down exhaust temp and so my heat.. but nope..  I am fairly sure my bus ran better AND the heat was hotter with the 85 octane.. My heat fucking rocks.  😎 😎 8-).      Some crazy fellow I met along the way said my deck height is too tall… I dunno… I like my 6.9 compression ration 2332… 😎 😎 😎 .    Funny enough, no pictures were taken of my motor.. 😎 .  Last night

F171053C-59E0-4C80-9817-042863227971

Willy

Hell yeah that bus kicks ass

Viewing 20 posts - 1101 through 1120 (of 1495 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.