Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 1001 through 1020 (of 1220 total)
  • Author

Shasta ready!

ColeB

Will was just doing ya a favor! Keep all that shit loose so you never have to change your gear oil! Just refill it! And it helps keep your rear drums nice and lubed up 😉 haha

those Hoover mods are cool! More oiling is better! Cool to hear it’s working out

Willy

I just wanted to keep your rims lubricated…

I believe one of the firepit quotes was “Its that last ttiiiiiiinnnnsssssyyyyy barrier of lubrication”

John Jones
    Keymaster

I just wanted to keep your rims lubricated… I believe one of the firepit quotes was “Its that last ttiiiiiiinnnnsssssyyyyy barrier of lubrication”

😎  😎  I recall something like that… When I was telling that story… I felt like the sweat of my brow was delivering the last little tiny bit of lubrication..

The campfire time was awesome this year!!! 😎

I LOVE MY PAMPER!!!!!!!!!  Can’t wait to live in it for another week or so!!!! 😎  This is my FREEDOM MACHINE!!

ColeB

By the way. Cool sump 😎 have you been coming up to temp with that quart 9 installed?

BBWB
    Participant

Here you go John. A YouTube video of a stitch and glue kayak.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Corporate

John’s sitting down on the job! Cleaning out the tube day!!!!

6CAC7D4E-FC00-4891-A1A6-A2FEE8A9A6AD

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

ColeB

You guys aren’t back on the road yet?? I heard talk of “2 days after Shasta and I’m gone” hahaha get back to road tripping!

Dario
    Participant

You guys aren’t back on the road yet?? I heard talk of “2 days after Shasta and I’m gone” hahaha get back to road tripping!

damn clutch cable wing nut took almost a day!!!

Pat K
    Keymaster

Welded up the cracks on your inner front frame today.

Also pulled rear drums. Everything inside looked good. Adjusted brakes and bolted wheels on.

We will build it if it comes.

ColeB

Cracks?? Any before pics? I need to crawl under my bus and make sure I don’t have any……

Franz
    Keymaster

On the inside of the frame where the threaded boss for the beam is welded.

I just finished greasing the spindles and beam…only a little water came out. 🤷‍♂️ 😁

ColeB

Damn! That soak I’m sure helped to clean some stuff out under that bus;) haha

are you going to repack wheel bearings?  I’m going to tear into mine and make sure they’re still greased after the water crossings.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I started on my stuff a couple days ago…   I already did my front wheel bearings..  and yes there was still water inside my drums.. and the outer bearings were already thinking about rusting…  I suggest everyone repack their front wheel bearings…😊😊😊

I REALLY appreciate you guys working on my shit!!!  I really really do!!  I can’t say it enough….

I didn’t even go outside the house yesterday… my right leg is killing me…  my back sucks..   my right hip feels like it’s getting drilled….  it flares up just standing and is fucking painful..

i have another mri and ct scan Friday.. the surgeon said my back looks like a mess.. and he needs some better pictures…    I’m gonna try another steroid shot next Monday… Doc said they put the last shot in the wrong spot…  damnit!!!!

ColeB

Hopefully this one hurts less! I know the other one hurt! Good luck bro! Heal up

jkh
    Participant

Walmart sends all its back surgery peeps to Seattle..maybe time for another point of view….Pain Sucks

mtnbus
    Participant

Hope you heal up John

tlambert
    Participant

Hope all goes well with the Dr. visit John.
    I hate to hear about your back problems. I’ve been there and still have problems flare ever so often and it sucks.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Thanks guys for the love and support.    My back pain is brutal especially in the mornings,,  another mri with contrast this time… and a CT scan today… and another steroid shot on Monday…

I feel useless…  I can’t make money… I have a hard time working on anything.. I feel like I am turning into a Liability for everyone around me,,  I feel bad for my awesome wife..  She is a saint to me……  I think my “use by” date is long expired..  I don’t want to be a burden on any one,, I hope they can do something about this.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Noticed yesterday my clutch sucks,,,, decided to  pull my motor,,, found a broken throw out bearing clip…  easy fix… back in today

Viewing 20 posts - 1001 through 1020 (of 1220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.