Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1891 through 1905 (of 1957 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Well done. You are lucky man John, hell I have been saying that for decades now.

John Jones

Well done. You are lucky man John, hell I have been saying that for decades now.

Yes you have… 😎  and I agree.. 😎  I married my BEST friend!!!Β  and that’s the best advice I can give any of you young men…Β  Marry your best friend or wish you had your whole life!!Β  😎  Don’t let her get away!!!Β  😎 😎 😎

The harder I work, the better I feel, sorta 😎

Gretchen Jones

Finished the floor😍😍😍😍😍 so glad I did it!!! Starting to load up for LavaπŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ©³πŸ©³πŸ©³Β !!!!

0F61DBB1-CC24-436C-BFE6-7D65AD35A81A6A44A029-11CD-4DD8-91F6-580D3E8E12C5

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Pat K

Looks great! Nice work!!!

We will build it if it comes.

Vwfool
    Participant

Nice work Gretchen! Β Be careful, John will hand you some bibs and sandpaper like he did Audrey.

John Jones

Finished the floor😍😍😍😍😍 so glad I did it!!! Starting to load up for LavaπŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ©³πŸ©³πŸ©³ !!!! 0F61DBB1-CC24-436C-BFE6-7D65AD35A81A6A44A029-11CD-4DD8-91F6-580D3E8E12C5

Looks like I am loaded for Lava!!!    😎  I wanna hang my Red Rider over the table.. up close to the ceiling.. 😎

“Sir do you have any firearms?”Β  Hell yeah, my red rider!!!Β  😎

Audrey Jones

Β Be careful, John will hand you some bibs and sandpaper like he did Audrey.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

John Jones

Stay busy… 😎  Stay off the coach…. 😎 😎 😎

Pamper is dialed and packed.

Silver Bullet is coming along great…. I Need to get it OUT of the dirty so I can move a different one in the dirty…. 😎 😎 😎  ONE project at a time!!! 😎 😎 😎

Crandon called yesterday… they want us there…Β  My bus too… 😎 😎  Thats a hellova commitment..Β  but I think I need to make it happen..Β  Β The pixie dust is telling me lets do this…. 😎 😎  You got this…Β  It’s a no brainer…Β  😎

I bet they loved Greta too…Β  I know it got rubber duckied…

Glennmoss

That new floor looks great Gretchen! Pamper=utility

John Jones

I love that my wife also loves our bus… 😎  Means a lot to a guy when his old lady is involved.. 😎

I should bend up a threshold for that edge… aluminum??Β  polish it?? 😎 😎 😎

JJ projects have been going well…. 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Yeah the JJ projects are doing well!!πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ‘ Buses, Motorcycles, trailers and now back to Racecars!!!

John Jones

Yup.. So stoked with all my stuff right now..

my pamper is like a sewing machine.

Sand rail is ready to go out and RIP up sand mountain again!!

Kombi got a refinish!!!Β  Looks awesome!!! got rained on a few times now. still LOOKS SICK!Β  and now I need to get a core trans out to have built for it.. Thinking 3.44 with an .082 4th… 😎  I want to be able to do 70 without even revving it… 😎 😎 😎  Which means I need a good torquey motor!!!!

Motorcycles and trailer got dialed in.. Who wants to go for a ride sometime???? 😎 😎  Love my little motor scooters!!! 😎

Sounds like I should go racing. 😎 😎

Then it’s single cab time 😎  I’m gonna take it on shasta next year!!! 😎 😎 😎

John Jones

Keep moving forward baby!!!

Waiting for corporate america to buy my place and bulldoze it down… 😎  come on!!!!!!!Β  I’m ready!!!Β  21 years of this…Yup… I’m ready!

Shop is going great again!!Β  Got rid of some slow ass dragging projects..Β  No more Stale projects.Β  😎  Stale projects, take up valuable floor space and don’t contribute to the hype that is required to keep a project from going stale!Β  If a project isn’t adding to the checkbook, or the hype, then I cant see the value in it sitting around… 😎  😎  Make sence?

John Jones

Keep moving up and forward!!Β  Β  Β and Keep a LID on it…. 😎  I think that would make an awessome tattoo!!!Β  Need to get some art work from savanna!

Legal issues Infidelity issues Debt issues!!!Β  Β  Β  a toilet seat with the lid down???

Well it’s log day, pay day, all that good shit… !!!!!Β  😎 😎

John Jones

My projects are coming together nicely!!!Β  Staying busy staying focused, moving forward in life!Β  It seems, that the harder I work, the more I get done..Β  Β 8-)duh,,Β  Β  Β I have felt exceptionally awesome since the Lava trip.. Hell I think the Hawaii trip may have helped me too…Β  I felt so crappy for months…Β  Β But lately.. Something has got my body producing testosterone unlike it has in years… since before back surgery for sure!!!!Β  and NO I haven’t been experimenting with drugs!!!Β  😎  I just feel more fired up than I have in awhile…Β  Β I’m having a hard time getting my brain to shut off for sleep.. 😎  and still up at 5am… 😎  Daily.. 😎  Β My “Passion and Drive” feel stronger than they have in awhile…Β  Β  There are a LOT of good things going on here thats probably part of it..

I’m feeling uncovered… 😎  and Free….Β  😎  Thank you to all that help me do what I love to do… 😎  😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1891 through 1905 (of 1957 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.