Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 13 posts - 1876 through 1888 (of 1888 total)
  • Author

I like this too.., good plan rusty!!   Now…, what shall we do?  We know it’s going dove blue…  some old class 11 stuff?

Rustabus
    Participant
    John Jones

Maybe try and do Jesse Boyce dealership bus?????

volksaddict
    Participant

Something KCW in a fifties motif…

Rustabus
    Participant

Yup!!!! Make it look like it is the first KCW service Bus from the shop WAAAAY BACK back in 59!!! Big ass VW repair guy in the back corner and lettering all around👍👍👍👍46FD0786-F764-45E9-B229-05DD19A4DEDB

John Jones

Love it rusty!!!!  That’s the plan stan!!! 😎 😎 😎

Gretchen Jones

Love it!!!!!!

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Well John’s retirement plan is coming along just as I had expected……..😂😂😂  Before you stack up any more work wanna come over the hill and say hi?!?!?!? 😀😀😀😀😀😀

John Jones

Well John’s retirement plan is coming along just as I had expected……..😂😂😂 Before you stack up any more work wanna come over the hill and say hi?!?!?!? 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Yes.. I do… I was just telling Gretchen this morning… time for a short road trip to the mountains!!  We need to come hang out at your place again!!!!!

With the 23 paint job under my belt…. time for some fun.. 😎

John Jones

Been working on my Tl’s.. I learned a SHIT LOAD this week about my bikes!!!!  I feel confident I can troubleshoot one now… and know how to fix it… 😎  Finally got them all dialed!  Clogged emulsion tubes, rusty tank crap, had to clean out all the little holes in the emulsion tubes!!!!  There were a few clogged…. 😎  Keep them carbs clean!!!! 😎

Bent up some rack material and made me some wheel chocks gonna finish that job this morning( I couldn’t pull it off without a weld 8-))… and I will be itching for a dirt bike ride…. 😎  Gonna have the sickest set up again… 😎    If I can get everyone on a dirt bike… I can tow toys for everyone in the fam on one trailer!!!! 😎  again, a crappy trailer given to me by Dan.. and I rebuilt it.. 😎 😎  Makes me smile to know I build all my shit… 😎

The dirt bikes should provide miles and miles of fun and get us all to places I can’t hike to or get a bus to!! Probably not even a baja… 😎 Light weight, SUPER EASY on the GAS!!! run the cheapest shit ever, and sip on it… The sand rail needs about $12 a gallon gas.. 8-(  and DRINKS it… 😎 and can pull all the bikes behind my bus!!!!!  a place to sleep… a place to eat.. a place to get out of the weather, if you desire… 😎

Gretchen Jones

Ask and you shall receive a little Pamper remodel….😁😁😁😁😁😁

8EC2786A-77EF-4719-9BC6-A298853F4E28C7BBD180-D131-4527-8EE9-04AB52C0603DF3E0F14E-623A-4F40-8B91-351AB66548CEF019B1F9-FF1A-49F1-97E3-CA3FF72DE776

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones

More floor space and more counter top space!  Win win!   If I want to make coffee inside the bus I have a small gas burner!

Didn’t buy a thing, or leave the compound!!

836FA358-3CC3-4741-B565-265C51258F38

John Jones

That’s a 33” x 20” countertop, that’s a lot flat space in a camper.

Viewing 13 posts - 1876 through 1888 (of 1888 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.