Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1861 through 1875 (of 1904 total)
  • Author

My dually decided to leave me at the Parker store thursday!!!!Β  Had to take a jack out and change a starter in the parking lot… 😎 😎

Pamper is up on the lift to fix that broken shock mount… 😎  Get my freedom vessel back up and road ready!Β  😎  Β I guess I should reinforce both sides while I am here…. 😎 😎

John Jones

Nice clean break, right at the welds… 😎 Gonna do some welding now.. and just tinker on my bus all day I guess… 😎 😎 😎

No where to be, nothing to do… 😎 😎 😎 No one to help here today!!!Β  😎 😎 😎

I am going to focus on getting my type 2 line up all dialed in and ready for service!!!!!  😎 😎 😎

John Jones

1FA2AFF4-6012-453A-B597-AB372F325E0EFDC04613-AA14-409B-A7AA-8928CF242EFEYou can see the side not broke is cracked already!!! Β  Round cradle shit, this is the first year for telescoping shocks in the back!ABCD1488-338B-4A70-B616-1211D9A368DA5CDD1678-85D9-4102-B920-9C60793F795C

John Jones

Shocks all fixed up… I just put some welds in the outsides also.. They are only welded in the center.

More little shit today… Pamper is loving the love!!!Β  My bus could really use a restoration.. but it’s gonna have to settle for preservation… 😎

mtnbus
    Participant

Nice John

what shocks do you run?

I think mine are shot in the 59DD. need an upgrade

Franz

Bilsteins. Good for rough roads, because they are a little stiffer…but I wonder if that contributed to breaking the mounts?

BBWB
    Participant

Bilsteins. Good for rough roads, because they are a little stiffer…but I wonder if that contributed to breaking the mounts?

Most definitely.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones

Most definitely.

Probable huh!!Β  Love them Bilsteins!!!

GREAT weekend… great! 😎

Pamper is dialed in again!!!Β  I even have a speedo again!!! Horn works!!!Β  shocks on!!!Β  wow!!!

Sand rail is dialed in again too… 😎  added another breather box and rerouted some lines.. new throttle tube and cable also..

humm.. Kombi next?Β  Don’t really need the kombi. Just a cool addition to my collection and fun to drive… 😎  Single cab…. Don’t need it till next year, assuming I still do shasta in 2023… 😎  ????

John Jones

Get toms bus repainted..Β  Clean house…. 😎  Β Get the poor communicating parts the fuck outta here… 😎  😎 😎

volksaddict
    Participant

sounds serious!

John Jones

😎  nahh…. Just reeling shit back in I have been letting slide..Β  happens every few years…. Oh. and I am trying to fuckign quit… but people still want me to work… 😎  Good problem if my bck wasn’t all fuc’ed up…. 8-( 😎 😎

John Jones

I guess I am going to start working on my kombi, I’m gonna throw a quicky paint job at it….. 😎  Blaine has a case to start putting a motor together..Β  I can’t wait to post a picture of the fucking roof on this thing.. Looks like an alien is trying to come out of the roof!!!Β  😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Don’t post itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Think a quickie paint job on the Kombi is a great idea, but why not make life easier and do it satin Dove Blue with logos this time?!?!?!??πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Douglas E Fresh
    Participant

I like this Idea.

Glennmoss

Logo’s make patina πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Viewing 15 posts - 1861 through 1875 (of 1904 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.