Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1846 through 1860 (of 1929 total)
  • Author

hummm….ย  Maybe I want to close it down cause I think that sounds easier than dealing with all the things that bug me about being in business.. The money is not as lubricating as it used to be…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Dirt and space is harder to get than it used to be.ย  ย I want more for myself. I want ALL my shit inside.ย  Corporate says build more buildings… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Fuck….

Still thinking about all this.

The harder I work, the better I feel, sorta ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Happy monday morning!!ย  ย Woke up at like 3:45… Thought… if it’s 4am… I’m getting up!!!ย  Looked at the clock, Close enough!!!!ย  Another reason I love LIVING at my shop… I love all my shit at one place… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  I think I will just get to work and get my 8 hours in early!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I got my pamper all dialed in again!!!!!!ย  ย Time for a another LONG road trip!!!!ย  ย I still think a nice LONG east coast trip would be fun!!!ย  I want to drive to maine and take the coast as much as possible and drive all the way down to the KeY’s!!!ย  Eat tons of awesome food and see some new sights!

ColeB

That sounds like a fun road trip! One day in my bus I want to start in salt lake and do Tetons, Yellowstone, Magruder corridor, Glacier, Banff, jasper national park, liard river hot springs, then all over Alaska and then back. Probably head more west on the way home through whistler and Squamish and then west coast US and then back to utah. Some day. Dream trip I will do before I die. Gotta do it

Notchyours
    Participant

My childhood friend has a condo for rent in Gulf Shores Alabama. That may be next winters trip.

John Jones

Just keep livin…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Keep sanding… things will keep working out like they always have, ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Audrey Jones

C93AD085-8E48-48E9-9CF1-F5521373F9A93601D84D-962C-4ED6-B4EF-53AB060D0CE0JJs got his buses all lined up in a row now ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Pamper is dialed in for the most part – single cab is next I hear ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ColeB

Single cab going to be dove blue too? Stupid question? Haha

John Jones

Single cab going to be dove blue too? Stupid question? Haha

LOLOLOLOLOL

I need to get motivated again… badly! I have plenty of things I want to work on…ย  But my get up and go has got up and gone again!ย  it will come back… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Gretchen Jones

We drive over to Painterโ€™s Grinding for the BBQ and celebration of life for Dayton yesterday! ย Great turn out, great stories and great people! The Dually took good care of us, now itโ€™s time for a little spa time on the lift๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I canโ€™t believe how much space it takes up!!!!!

461DAFAA-67BD-474B-9E36-FE34970DB3C76CC8F8FA-CB8C-40E2-93A1-ABBA6CF032A1751F1AA0-5F10-47CE-9700-E253798A0AEE

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones

That dually has been kicking ass for 9 years now!!!!!ย  I get more compliments in that truck than anything really… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My solenoid wire came unplugged on me TWICE this trip… (50 wire)ย  The spade got loose and wasn’t making good contact..ย  I saw this coming butย  thought it was a heat problem… . Nope… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  anyway.. Fixed that too… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  no more worries…ย  ย Don’t let me ever sell this badd ass rig…

Next project… hawaii!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Then get that darned class 11 back from apart!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ColeB

Hawaii is a project? Hahaha vacation! No projects in Hawaii!

C.Hamburg
    Participant

Man, a lift has changed my life, why did I wit so long? I know the feeling about these trucks being huge.
    3D6FA968-E214-4CE7-AE05-981A6293DCFAFB9A7EFF-F7E6-436E-8A80-CE33BF5B9CE3

John Jones

Man, a lift has changed my life, why did I wit so long? I know the feeling about these trucks being huge. 3D6FA968-E214-4CE7-AE05-981A6293DCFAFB9A7EFF-F7E6-436E-8A80-CE33BF5B9CE3

#nextyearย  .. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones

Hawaii was great!ย  Coming back to work sucks..ย  ย Still sanding.

John Jones

Less things on the mind…ย  that’s my goal… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 1846 through 1860 (of 1929 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.