Home Forums Bullshit JJ's projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1831 through 1845 (of 1859 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Happy birthday JJ, welcome to the 5th floor ,.. enjoy 🤙

WAY2COOL
    Participant

many happies JJ ….from us Downunder

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

rick plsek
    Participant

Happy Birthday John! Hope you had a great day!!

Shanman
    Participant

Happy Belated JJ!

John Jones

Thanks a million guys!!!  I like how many people reached out to tell me Happy Birthday!  Soo many people out there who watch and follow along but don’t have anything to say… 😎    I didn’t do much on the actual Bday…  but spent last weekend at the Sand Dune..  and that is as fucking fun as it gets… 😎 😎   If you have a fast sand toy…  Sand Mountain is second to none.. 😎

I got my bus all back together.. Now I am back to a 3.44 r/p set up with regular ol .89 fourth… Which I think is an awesome combo…. really… compared to what was in there… a 3.88 with an .082 4th..  4th is about the same, but 1, 2 and 3rd are taller!!! More 3rd gear is awesome… and then smaller jump to 4th..    When my bus is broke… I feel like I have a broken ankle…  I can get around.. but not like I want too…. 😎 😎  I still  need to put a new speedo cable in and both new windshields!!!!!  😎  Front bumper needs love too…. 😎  Maybe… I should redo both bumpers… hummm

Kombi is coming up next!  humm… fuck… I gotta paint that one… and strip the whole mother fucker! uggg 😎 and buy a motor for it..

maukar
    Participant

JJ, that video makes me smile!

You’re as cool as Billy Gibbons! Got that swagger, too!

Hope to shake your hand someday!

John Jones

JJ, that video makes me smile! You’re as cool as Billy Gibbons! Got that swagger, too! Hope to shake your hand someday!

Shit… that might be the best compliment I ever had!!!

Surprised we haven’t met yet..  I hope to meet everyone someday!!  😎

John Jones

wondering if maybe I should just sell the Kombi and get to work on my 11 car again???  The Kombi needs a full paint job!!!!  Then I just have the Single cab to get done before bbb next year… so I can test out the tripple rgb’s… 😎

NO.. DON’T sell split busses!!!!  😎   I can’t do it.. 😎

Still have a few things I want to do to the Pamper..  Windshields, speedo cable, remove parcel tray and speedo and tighten everything up!!!  Remove the inverter I haven’t used in a long time… clean it up some…

Pete
    Participant

What would you want for the Kombi as it sits?

Franz

You’ve spent your whole life collecting assets. Its time to sell some of them to enjoy retirement.

John Jones

I think it’s about time to sell!! I am ready for the change!!!!!!!

Pat K

What would you want for the Kombi as it sits?

JJ loves stacks of Hundos…💵💵💵

EVERYTHING is for sale!!!

We will build it if it comes.

John Jones

I think it’s about time to sell!! I am ready for the change!!!!!!!

maybe the change doesn’t need to be to sell…

I think I have been playing catchup and working more than I want since I got back from my Cali trip… I need to address that I guess..  I make more money when I work… Work always does a person good…. but I just said I am doing too much of it….  I guess it’s all in the balance…. The balance has gotten off.. 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Well, you could slow down on the 23 you seem to be slamming out work on like you are still 23……. And another big ass new Bus build as well… hard to draw a line when everyone is stoked on what you can get done every day!!!! Saying No is hard!!!!🤔👍😀

John Jones

Well, you could slow down on the 23 you seem to be slamming out work on like you are still 23……. And another big ass new Bus build as well… hard to draw a line when everyone is stoked on what you can get done every day!!!! Saying No is hard!!!!🤔👍😀

Yeah.. been chasing money and hours… 😎  😎  😎   The usual. But yeah… my broken ass body and back are sick of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1831 through 1845 (of 1859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.