Home Forums Bullshit Jesse's (aka Tintop) Projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 711 through 720 (of 1474 total)
  • Author
    Participant

F57D307D-CADB-468C-ABB9-9F37AE9DA93385E1247E-DACE-4FF8-A292-A991C571EF26Had a blast this weekend at kcw. Hung out with Cole and Emile. The drivers seat frame is done and mounted. Next is to make the lock for the swivel seat. I am hoping to have 3 days off around thanksgiving. If I can focus and sand all 3 days maybe I can get it ready for paint 🤔🤪. I can’t wait to see my bus DoveBlue. Here is a pic of driver seat built from a bench seat😬. Thanks to KCW for helping me build my dreams.

John JonesJohn Jones

😎  Good times…. Good people’s…   Thanks for the Hat Jesse… 😎

Good to see you Jesse! Gonna be a sweet DD party pretty soon. Get this thing ready to rock by BBB!

JbJb
    Participant

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhboooooyyyy👍👍

Good to see you Jesse! Gonna be a sweet DD party pretty soon. Get this thing ready to rock by BBB!

A DDP only party?  This will get weird. Bunch of dudes hanging out in creeper buses. They can snatch someone from either side. No ones safe!!!!

We will build it if it comes.

Participant

Well I am at work on the roof it cold as balls wind blowin it sucks. But only till noon then I am headed down to finish my seats. Hit Doug up and see what colors are available. I kinda want grey color.

John JonesJohn Jones

Well I am at work on the roof it cold as balls wind blowin it sucks. But only till noon then I am headed down to finish my seats. Hit Doug up and see what colors are available. I kinda want grey color.

I bet Doug will be here putting in Galina’s headliner…. 😎

Participant

I got the seats built now it’s on to something else. Need to get some windows in this bitch before the weather comes. But I think it needs paint first before windows. I gotta get rollin on this bitch🤪😬. It’s snowing pretty hard here in gwood. Thought about some Black Friday shopping. But I only want to spend money on my bus no junk😜

John JonesJohn Jones

Your getting there Jesse!!!!  Your seats are awesome… Love em… Way better than what I made!!!! 😎

I think we should get you and Bubba together, Maybe after Juan’s ghia is out of the dirty…  which is soon…  I think if we had both you guys in here for a week… we could knock em both out….. depending on how picky you two are going to be…. 😎 😎

mtnbusmtnbus
    Participant

Im in ! and, I promise not to be picky !

Jesse, When can we make this happen ?

Viewing 10 posts - 711 through 720 (of 1474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.