Home Forums Bullshit Je$$e’s (aka Tintop) Projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1621 through 1635 (of 1647 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Jesse, are you and the family  coming to Moab? Sonny asked me if Zoey is coming, he said that Porsche (I think that is the name he said) will be there for the Ottinger event.

Audrey Jones

I hope Jesse Tiffany and Zoey are coming!!! Zoey is busy with vollyball and a graduating boyfriend though… she’s getting to be too cool for us 😎

68tintop
    Participant

I don’t know if i am going to make it. Sucks but that’s life. Zoey is 15 and it’s her first prom. On Saturday I would rather be hanging with my bros but the girls are staying home. Tiffany is doing hair and care more about prom bullshit then VW’s. Not me all I wanna do is camp in my bus. I might make it by myself but it’s hard to get the momentum to go sometimes. I was at the very first vw Kcw’s safari in Moab with Lin and sonny John and Dan and I have been to everyone since. So I sure I could sit this one out. But that ain’t no fun🤪

John Jones

You always make me laugh.. smile…  😎 😎    Man I feel for you…  humm..

I have dropped the ball on your project jesse..  I need to work you into my brain!!!  😎

Wish you could come to moab!! I’d love to give you a ride in the sandrail!!!  😎

John Jones

Hey jesse… You know how sometimes the high schoolers like to borrow “Dad’s” car for Prom!!!  You gonna let Zoey and Sam borrow the bus for Prom????? 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

Franz

Jesse got another project.

D0C093BE-86C4-477D-85DA-EF1FB0C5B082EA2791F2-0B84-45F5-BF17-35331F4FAC3D

68tintop
    Participant
    68tintop
    Participant

Found a old resto 66 bug for Zoey. It’s got a full interior and 1776 motor that was installed at kcw with less then 500 miles on it. Was at the shop around 2016ish. The dent in the fender came out sweet. Need to replace the fuel lines and drain the tank. 🤪

Omar
    Participant

Wow!  Less than 100 miles/year on such a pretty bug, glad it will stop going to waste.  Congratulations!

DaKine
    Participant
    DaKine
    Participant

Yeti?

68tintop
    Participant

Had a good weekend working on my new project a 66 bug. It runs great. Breaks were a pain but John helped me diagnose the problem and I fixed it. Woohoo I drive it around the block. It had sat for a few years with a small fir from bad fuel lines. I took off the Aluminum wheels and put on stock wheels. I think I am going to put som general grabber 205 on it to make it look beaffy

ColeB

Jesse is swimming in the beetles!

John Jones

I have a feeling he might be selling one!!  Probably a RED one,,, 😎  Franz loves red bettle’s… and his kids are getting closer to driving age!!

Zoey Turns 16 in a couple weeks… we should try and have this rig ready for presentation on the special day!

Audrey Jones

Is the white bug a surprise for Zoey?!! Or does she know?

I’m excited to see it with grabbers!! 😍

Viewing 15 posts - 1621 through 1635 (of 1647 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.