Home Forums Bullshit Je$$e’s (aka Tintop) Projects

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1546 through 1560 (of 1647 total)
  • Author

So awesome hanging and cruising with ya Jesse!! And Tiffany and zoey too for a bit!! Thanks for waiting in line all week so we could even have a spot when we got there!!!

Too bad Tiffany had to go to the sketchy-est ER EVER. 😳 hopefully her thumbs doing ok!!!

E9614579-FDE2-490A-A093-CE1656DB77E907830719-92E1-4D22-BCBE-336413971C71387F9197-F061-4003-9C5A-8FF7C9EFA227

68tintop
    Participant

Yo Wasup. I was going to come down Saturday. Trying to get a ride to pick up my bus. Work sucks all I wanna do is camp in my bus and build Vw’s. What you up to this weekend. I have to get started on the Zoey’s oval so I guess I need a plan on what I am trying to build. 😬🤪😜

Audrey Jones

come on down whenever Jesse 😎🤙🏼
    JJ and I will be painting the Shorty this weekend! We’ll be around 👍🏻
    Scott arrives on Tuesday! Kinda seems like Rusty is coming soon! It’s gonna be a party around here 🥳

oooo zoeys oval! I’m excited to help with this one 😍

7D478E95-C308-4381-9104-31703A4FBF5C

ColeB

That will be a cool car! Especially for a 16yr old!

John Jones

That is going to be such a fucking cool car….  I love ovals…  I love em a lot!!! and I see why people don’t off road them…. 8-(

John Jones

Jesse… Was thinking yesterday…. It’s time for me to start on another project… Should I start on the Oval?  The credit you have would get you through a weeks worth the work give or take… I guess what you want is a full resto right?  everything needs done…   Blasted, metal, body, paint, interior,, wiring, glass mech’s, mechanicals, pan. ya know… your usual 500 hours of work or so…. 😎  wait… maybe more like 1000….. 😎

68tintop
    Participant

Yeeha!! It would be awesome if you could start on the body and get it banging. Fix all the booboos. I think the OG fenders and hood maybe decklid to in the roached ghia behind the oval. I could do some blasting and help out as much as I can. Zoey wants to help but her skillz are lacking in a lot of areas. Her phone is glued to her face and Sam her boyfriend is close on her tail😬. Zoey is always down for a cruise in my Vw’s I have always had one in my life and they are so special to me i wanted to pass it to her and give her a great start on the Vw addiction. Never had the chance to drive an OVAL WINOW I can’t wait!!!  I can come down next weekend. I have the body ready to split from the pan I took out all the pan bolts only broke 2 I think😜.

mtnbus
    Participant

pretty cool Jesse

awesome project

Rustabus
    Participant

Save that Oval for her second car!!!!!! You could buy a cool OG paint orange super or even a late Vert for half the cost of a build……. KCW won’t run out of work and your daughter could cut her teeth on something cool but less valuable!!! Don’t ask me how I know!😉😂4B2FF387-EF0D-4AF4-A63B-2AC452E1775A

Omar
    Participant

I’d love to see another oval project!

Pat K

Jesse… Was thinking yesterday…. It’s time for me to start on another project… Should I start on the Oval? The credit you have would get you through a weeks worth the work give or take… I guess what you want is a full resto right? everything needs done… Blasted, metal, body, paint, interior,, wiring, glass mech’s, mechanicals, pan. ya know… your usual 500 hours of work or so…. 😎 wait… maybe more like 1000….. 😎

I thought the 23 Window should be up next in the customer lineup.

Jesse needs to double down on his deposit before we get started so we don’t come to a stop in just 5 days.

We will build it if it comes.

Audrey Jones

We’ve got the oval moved out for ya Jesse!!

E5CF97D7-354D-4AC5-8F64-9EFF74DE165C

hopefully that project can get moved forward this weekend a little!

John Jones

Jesse… Was thinking yesterday…. It’s time for me to start on another project… Should I start on the Oval? The credit you have would get you through a weeks worth the work give or take… I guess what you want is a full resto right? everything needs done… Blasted, metal, body, paint, interior,, wiring, glass mech’s, mechanicals, pan. ya know… your usual 500 hours of work or so…. 😎 wait… maybe more like 1000….. 😎

I thought the 23 Window should be up next in the customer lineup. Jesse needs to double down on his deposit before we get started so we don’t come to a stop in just 5 days.

Yup… 23 window is next main project.. I wanna have it going next week!!!

Jesse.. Yup…. You best start saving money… and adding to the bank…   I’ve been trying to figure out how to deal with this up and coming friend project.. 😎 😎 😎   I think this is gonna be a Friday-Sunday project 😎  Gonna take some time, never be front and center, but done over time and with as much help as Jesse can throw at it… And Zoey HAS to come work on it, The only way for her to respect this ride is to have equity in it… She better start saving her money for the oval!!   And Sam…. huh… What skills does he have??  Isn’t he a senior?

So first thing your gonna do Jesse is blast it… and then we will epoxy seal it so it can stay outside..  It also needs to stay on WHEELS!!!  Cars must stay mobile around here!!   Looking forward to helping, hope we can get through it smoothly.. 😎 😎 😎   Just keep greasing the gears… and they will keep on moving. 😎 😎 😎

John Jones

OK, Body on rotiserrie and blast this weekend?  We gotta get this baby moving in some direction…. 😎  I have your car dug out and the dolly it will go on dug out… 😎

68tintop
    Participant

Sweet thanks John. I will be down before 10 on Saturday hopefully stay the night and leave Sunday around 5pm. This is going to be awesome.  I better start rolling doobies now🤪😜

Viewing 15 posts - 1546 through 1560 (of 1647 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.