Home Forums Canadian Corner all things JJJ’s

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 399 total)
  • Author
    Participant

That is a beautiful weld on that rocker.

Kleake
    Participant

Always amazing work

Jb
    Participant

Thanks boys, I’m having fun?

John Jones
    Keymaster

Stock height? 😉   with some BFG’s?

Franz
    Keymaster

^^YEAH!!

Jb
    Participant

????????

Franz
    Keymaster

Not everything has to be a show stopper lowrider.

Jb
    Participant

Def ain’t gonna be no show stopper or low rider! I almost had myself convinced was gonna be stock height then I went and spent 6000 miles in the seat of a certain kickass roadtrippin ripper of a barndoor this summer???????????

I like to haul ass, I can’t drive slow….it just ain’t me! Jacked up just doesn’t handle and rip like a lowered bus ? I’m aiming for a sensible driver type height…Parker’s 21, maybe a tich lower?

In a perfect world I’d have a running gear set up and wheels to go both ways ??

remember the brakes we were gonna get for scarface but deal didn’t come in time so went SACO? Well I just happened to aquire them???bombproof tanks with factory GTi vr6 vented rotors and German calipers!

Pat K
    Keymaster

????????

Dork….. 😉  😉

We will build it if it comes.

Jb
    Participant

Well fuck, how do I get this thread transferred over to the Canuck corner? Zack…help a brotha out? That membathat guy is the only thread in ????? Can’t have that…he barely posts?

so been laying low last month or so on this project…we been killing it on jrods bus…it’s almost 100% welded now and square as anything! Never know it was rolled..or once a63 panel haha! Maybe I’ll convince him to post a pic or 2?

my long awaited hoard of funky funky green and everything from WW I need to complete the bus landed on home soil today??

gonna be a few weeks before I start welding but I’m so stoked to see it all complete sitting in front of me after all this time? First order of business is getting my bus on a tip jig and blasting the belly…that’s happening in 2 weeks with any luck?? I sense 2018 will kick off with lots of black boogers haha

Zack
    Keymaster

Moved this thread over to Canadian Corner 😉 !

Jb
    Participant

Moved this thread over to Canadian Corner ? !

NICE! You the man Zack!?

Jb
    Participant

Big ol day for the 56!! Getting shuffled up to front burner status all loaded on trailer ready to hit the JJJ’s compound ????it’s GO TIME????

John Jones
    Keymaster

Thats awesome Josh!!!    The triple J’s!!!  You guys rock!!!

Jb
    Participant

Haha thanks brotha….us after hours hackshows just trying to “keep up with the Jones’s” as they say haha

She made er…..all tucked in next to jrods bus. remember the goat trail of a road you take to the shop JJ? Man that’s not a fun ride for a trailered vehicle strapped to a trailer with no suspension??

gonna be a busy winter here…..time to hunker down and DO WORK! We gots some road trippin to do!

68tintop
    Participant

Getting ready forKelly park would be sweet to make it in my DD panel but prolly not. Was trying to talk to the wife into going on a vacation so I could swing by and check it?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by 68tintop.
    John Jones
    Keymaster

It’s gonna be pretty wild.. pretty cool and a long time well waited to see all three of you rolling your busses!!!  That calls for a multi country gathering! 😉  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀  😀

Jb
    Participant

Multi country gathering…..I like the sounds of that??? I’m trying not to put a deadline on this one? Kelly park would be rad to do again but I don’t think I can make that happen. The pace on Johnny’s barndoor build got a little stupid for some after hours cowboys like us…….we had that barndoor painted and assembled in 6 weeks once the metal was done? then off to California without 20 miles of road time haha

im gonna rail on it as hard as I can….I’ve got every single part I need sitting here except some motor parts for the 2276.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I think about my canada trips all the time…  I had a great time, both times!!!!  The tripple J’s are awesome and their shop is like WOW!  I think the Pamper may need to make a run up there.. 😉

Jb
    Participant

Those were fun times fosho! You know you’re welcome ANYTIME bro!?

im thinking about re naming this thread? Make it about all things JJJ’s? My brothers post less than Mr Peet? haha

johnny bought a killer 58 single back in the summer that he been picking away on a bit…..build direction turns 180 on an hourly basis? he may need some guidance hahaha

We been absolutley railing on Jrods kombi too?That rolled over chopped up left for dead bus is now all welded back together and solid. Last week she got yanked off the frame table for the first time since before we started hanging out! He just finished a walk through conversion, getting a swivel seat on pass side?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.