Home Forums Bullshit Coles SWR DD Pamper

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 595 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Looks like it was battle to get home!!!!ย  You won!!!! Nice!!!! DRIVE YOUR SHIT!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ColeB

4500 miles so far this year! And a couple more than 20 nights in my bus! Been a great start to the year. Love driving my bus

mtnbus
    Participant

wow !

gettin out !

Ive slept in my bus a few nights………in the garage…

haha

John Jones
    Keymaster

4500 miles so far this year! And a couple more than 20 nights in my bus! Been a great start to the year. Love driving my bus

I haven’t kept track of mileage… but I think I almost have 30 already!!!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย I didn’t think I would even get close to last years 65 nights in the bus!! almost all with the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!ย  I have a special love for bus… it is my ticket to freedom!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

Coles been here a day or so.. working on his junk…ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Žย  So now we probably have Emily’s germs around here….. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mtnbus
    Participant

Haha…

What junk does Cole have ?

John Jones
    Keymaster

pulled his beam out to raise it some… SHASTA APPROVED shit….ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

DSCF9573DSCF9574DSCF9572

John Jones
    Keymaster

Coles about to start reassembly…. No new parts needed… we just used some shit we had lying around…

DSCF9579DSCF9580

Willy

How are you solving the shift rod touching the adjuster problem?

MikeK
    Participant

I was thinking the same thing.ย  I flipped my upper adjuster to the front on the last set I installed.

Franz
    Keymaster

I prefer to have the adjuster were its accessible.

Cutting the adjuster bolt for shift rod clearance is a better option IMO.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I prefer to have the adjuster were its accessible. Cutting the adjuster bolt for shift rod clearance is a better option IMO.

ditto!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The last two I have done for me… Adjuster less… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ColeB

Just used a thin nut. I have barely any rub. Like barely. Donโ€™t notice it while driving and my bus still shifts great.

this week has been a kick in the balls. But as always, such a great time. Didnโ€™t intend to pull my beam out. Thought I just had broken leafs in it. But my drivers front side kept sagging. Adjusted my spring plate angle a few times… took my beam apart like 4 times haha. Took longer than expected, but I now the ins and outs of a bus beam now! Haha my bus is standing tall! Thanks for Franz and JJ for all the help today finishing this thing up. Always so fun hanging at the compound726630D8-014B-4ACB-AC06-4766BA323F7CCAE0850E-A497-4EC6-A4E9-FE25BDABC3E765465842-18CC-4B8F-BACE-2EB94E3952A28BE2EF93-B7BA-4171-95B8-70FD6E5CA270B478FFEA-963B-437F-838F-CFCA095143CD002E0659-301B-4A10-9E28-74360A9331B0

ColeB
    mtnbus
    Participant

Hell yea Cole !

Franz
    Keymaster

Monster truckin! Looking good Cole.

Yeah, we made adjusters out of flywheel teeth…like Wagens West did back in the day.

John Jones
    Keymaster

Been fun… as usual.. Cole is awesome.. and I enjoy his company!!!!ย  I’ve grown quite close to Cole… He is a FINE example of an awesome young man… Who is also Prime Rib for the chick market….. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Prime rib for the working market also..

His bus looks killer… Shasta ready!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

MikeK
    Participant

Monster truckin! Looking good Cole. Yeah, we made adjusters out of flywheel teethโ€ฆlike Wagens West did back in the day.

That’s pretty resourceful.ย  What are you using for the hold down part?

Franz
    Keymaster

U channel.

Willy

Ahh the thin nut. Nice!

Looks super sick Cole, love it.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 595 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.