Home Forums Bullshit Coles SWR DD Pamper

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 16 posts - 353 through 368 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Your new lump arrived yesterday. Coming down this weekend?254BA6D5-B6AD-4FB3-B7CE-846F61EE2F42

We will build it if it comes.

John Jones
    Keymaster

This weekend Cole, Next weekend Rusty???  There’s a case on there for Franz also….

When you showing up to knock this out?  Bring Emilee and go climbing some where in Colorado?  Telluride!!!

Willy

Oooo what’s this? Some more horsies?

ColeB

Wooohoooo!

Same amount of horsies. Just not all corroded and dead. Should rip! I’m excited. I think I’m going to try to come out this Sunday night or Monday morning. Gotta stick around for mother’s day. I think Emilee and I might swing down and I’ll throw my junk back together in time for the west desert camp out/cruise

ColeB

I got the rest of that aluminum tube for the other 3 sumps. I’ll bring it out on Monday.

Franz, do I need to get anything else to install one on my new motor? Different studs? What size do I need? I guess new long ones to attach it to the case and new ones for the drain plate? What about the pick up tube? That is some thin wall aluminum tube probably?

Franz
    Keymaster

Cool cool.

Probably just need to get the longer studs. I’ve made the sump pick-up tube out of 3/4” x .062 steel in the past.

The new engine is going to be badass. Maybe we can get bajamike to drag race you down kimball ave next week.

ColeB

What motor is in mikes baja? Im down to drag race. Gotta break my motor in somehow…. haha

I found long threaded m6 rod today. I think it will work. I can cut it down to size. I couldn’t find tube like that today. Im sure I can find some in junction on Monday

Franz
    Keymaster

Yeah, mean to say yesterday that we have the pick-up tube material at kcw.

ColeB

That works out then. Sick

John Jones
    Keymaster

Motor time tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!     and your gonna get the new sump???  COOL!!!  it will be cool to check the temps on that thing..

We could take that mango home this trip too…. 😎  😎  Gretchen or I could drive it..

ColeB

I forgot about that mango! Ya! Let’s have Gretchen or you drive it home! Will be fun cruising all 3 of us. Good idea.

Ya! Hopefully motor and sump and install and then camp! Sounds like a perfect week to me

Pat K
    Keymaster

Coles made it. Already getting shit done!! You paying attention Jesse?2C1323AF-C7F3-4965-B18E-D747267470B3

We will build it if it comes.

68tintop
    Participant

yep Paying attention. 🤪😜

ColeB

Got my motor all stacked today and did the break in. Drained the break in oil. Going to install the new sump and refill with oil tomorrow. Then install in my bus. AWESOME day! ED8FB3A4-9785-4B31-88E6-E7D288FA0DDECA082CD5-5F19-42D7-B44D-67C67F1B11A3F257AEDB-D8D0-4082-97F1-89014FD44C081A173B0C-4070-4335-B016-B9B9A614ED9C

Rustabus
    Participant

Cole kicked that motors ass today!!!! WOOP!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

maybe he doesn’t suffer from ADD, laziness, anxiety and entitlement like most his age! Strange???? 🙂

mtnbus
    Participant

Hell yea ! Cole gets shit done !

Viewing 16 posts - 353 through 368 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.