Home Forums Bullshit Coles SWR DD Pamper

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 595 total)
  • Author

I know you like the fade Cole, but I’m with JJ on this one. I think that OG paint buffed would look pretty awesome. You’d have that “aged” look still, and breathe some new life into the paint!

volksaddict
    Participant

paint the off color parts first.

mtnbus
    Participant

this thing buffed will be total awesomeness ! Or, leave it and it will still be total awesomeness !

ryans65
    Participant

I love this DD! This is the one that was for sale on samba right?

John Jones
    Keymaster

Bufff bufff buff,,, then get all the other parts painted and back together… and lets go camping!  and climbing!!!  I’ll watch! 😉

Willy

Is Cole back and working on his DD now?

John Jones
    Keymaster

He came back for one evening… thats all…. To drop one off and pick one up… 😉  😉   I bet your Jealous…. 😉  😉

ColeB

short trip last time. hopefully be back the end of this week for a couple days!

Franz
    Keymaster

Should we order in some rockers for that beast? Getting lists together today.

ColeB

Which beast franz? I emailed you about Emilee’s engine. Let me know what you think. Shoot me an email

Franz
    Keymaster

Your double door.

ibbrown1
    Participant

Cole get your rocker practice in so you can come work on the 58 over here   😛

John Jones
    Keymaster

Cole get your rocker practice in so you can come work on the 58 over here ?

Figured you be dropping that one off on one of your trips over here.. 😉  😉  😉  😉   Not necessarily here though… 😉  😉  😉  😉

ColeB

Tony got all the metal for Christmas. Now he just needs to cut out his rust! Get going Tony! The spring camp out is quickly approaching

ibbrown1
    Participant

Sorry I’m slow to reply.  Team Fedex has me working too many hours lately.  The “salary” life….  Not sure what the plan is for the 58 JJ.  I’d like to try and tackle it here with help from a few local guys.  It will be a slow process I’m sure.  I wish I had weeks of time off like Cole to come out and learn on the job!  I’d like to have it driving for Moab in April

John Jones
    Keymaster

To be 22 years old again…..   😉  😉  😉  😀  😉

John Jones
    Keymaster

I heard that Cole and his better half are staying at Hotel KCW tonight…. 😉  😉  😉   Do I hear a roosters run in our future?? 😀  😀  😀

Franz
    Keymaster

The weather is going to be ridiculous nice here this weekend.

ColeB

We’re on our way! Getting burritos in Wellington as I type! See you all in a couple hours! Looks like great weathe. Emilee is excited to experience hotel KCW! She’s heard great things  😉

John Jones
    Keymaster

we are encroaching on uncharted territory here… Cole brought Emilee to work on HER bus….  Not the usual senerio… 😉  😉   I wasn’t sure what to think at first… but after about 10 minutes…… I see Emilee has this figured out.. 😉  😉  😉

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 595 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.