Home Forums KCW Current Projects BrownCloud KCW Peking To Paris 912

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I kinda want this car!

You, and everyone else watching this build.:) Badass car!

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Made it back to SLC! Great views. And a great co pilot. This mystery motor ran kindof funny… good thing we have a new motor and trans next! D48E5D05-CB93-49D1-8D3B-769F2DD3E4C73498E6FE-E64B-4759-935F-C7F5E2F09ED441A3321D-4E60-43A7-B4BC-07D54F79AB62CF80886E-5D50-4661-88E5-930BA3F117CCBF5B5416-790D-4741-989C-3DBF2BF4378C7633B1FC-F920-4D55-A41D-3B109E38671A

John JonesJohn Jones

Glad you made it…. first thing I checked when I woke up this morning… 😎

WillyWilly

Congrats guys, you all really nailed it with this one, a perfect chariot for two princesses like Nico and Cole

Punk kid

giannigianni
    Participant

Hell yeah! It looks AWESOME! Love the color block. Co-pilot Nico seems very comfy 🙂 See you soon!

Participant

Very Cool..would like to know the final weight ???

John JonesJohn Jones

What a huge project to have wrapped up on our end… Now it’s time for Jack to burn the midnight oil on his end.. 😎 😎  Although more than likely he’s already started on the new engine and trans cores..  I think the engine and trans in the car are going to be taken out and put aside as backups.  I hope everything on his end goes smooth.

Maybe Cole can run it over to a scale in SLC??  Would be nice to know..  There’s a scale around the corner from KCW…. 😎

I heard from a solid source that KB is happy with it…. 😎 😎 😎  Maybe I should give him a jingle today and hear it first hand.

Franz stopped by for a few yesterday.  He is Worn out, burned out, and tired.. Thats what the end of a project like this will do to a guy.  I had heard Moab was the deadline… Well they beat that!!!!!  Moab hasn’t happened, and a sweet 912 is in KB’s garage… 😎  2 months without a single day, much less a weekend off…  I just hope he is recovered before the weekend and still wants to go to Moab..   Residual cost from such an intense project..

I don’t have any pics to post.. maybe someone else does.. 😎

Participant

2 months without a single day, much less a weekend off…  I just hope he is recovered before the weekend and still wants to go to Moab..   Residual cost from such an intense project..

I had some Air Force work stretches like that before. We had this one TDY to Italy, 3 month rotation, and we could schedule 4 days off during the 90 days. Per-diem was pretty good as we lived in contract hotels. Most made good money on those trips.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Yeah, that was challenging build! Pat, Cole, and I put 100% of our energy and skills into this machine. I’m proud of what we did together, and always thankful for the opportunity to work on a race car.

John JonesJohn Jones

You guys killed it… So proud of you badd ass’s!!!!!!    If you can dream it up…. We can make it happen!!!!  😎  😎

Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.