Home Forums Bullshit Big Ben's Yamaha XS650 or sale or trade

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looking to sell or trade my 23″ wheeled XS650. Don’t ride it much anymore and hate to see it just sit. Runs great, kick start only, so bring a strong leg. 😉

$3500.00 or trade for a comparably priced IRS bug, or Ghia.

My phone number is 520-360-2226 or 520-306-7468. Second number is my work cell, and best way to reach me during the week working hours.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  BBWB.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones
    Keymaster

damn awesome bike for cheap.. 😉

Andym
    Participant

I dream of this bike daily…I don’t know why I like it sooo dam much.

Do something

BBWB
    Participant

Cool ass bike for sure. Some of my best work. 😎

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones
    Keymaster

fuck me that bike is so cool….   Not sure I could handle the kick starting part though….  😳  😳  😳  😳  😳  But the Bars and pegs would be MUCH better than my scooter is.. 😳  😳  😳   Shoulder replacement should make riding my bike easier… I can barely keep my left arm on the bars…. 🙄  🙄  🙄   I’m gonna ride the fuck out of my bike next summer..  I hope!!!! 😆  😆  😆  😆

Vwfool
    Participant

Andy, make it happen.

BBWB
    Participant

Looking to sell or trade my 23″ wheeled XS650. Don’t ride it much anymore and hate to see it just sit. Runs great, kick start only, so bring a strong leg. 😉 $3500.00 or trade for a comparably priced IRS bug, or Ghia. My phone number is 520-360-2226 or 520-539-7476. Second number is my work cell, and best way to reach me during the week working hours.

Still looking to sell this beast. Runs excellent, been very reliable. Updated my work cell number. Open to offers. Going to put up a Craig’s List add tonight.

Rustabus
    Participant

Did it sell yet???? Great Deal!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

BBWB
    Participant

Nope. It will eventually.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.