Home Forums Bullshit Ben’s Honda TL250 trials

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Took the bike out today. 30 minutes of riding in a rocky, sandy river bed felt like a marathon. Trying to get used to a magnetic kill switch strapped to my wrist. Went to push up my glasses and pulled it loose. Nearly threw me over the bars when the engine died. 😂 Hope the sections at the vintage meet are cake walks. I’m not ready for anything else.
    FC2F8B4E-D839-4A5A-B722-58026CADDF204812BA5A-028A-490B-A6AA-03497E22E34C

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones

smooth trials track?  Unlikely right?  Plesek you going to Steam boat?

YES on leaving a day early. 😎

Newbold
    Participant

Nice going Ben, maiden voyages that don’t involve pushing home are always rad in my book! I bet you will do great at steamboat, its always real laid back and with the choice of easy, medium or hard, lines through every section you can challenge as much as wanted and without the scary death obstacles found at a trials for modern bikes. EEE-Ha!

Pat K

Awesome Ben!  That’s a good looking setup!  Vintage!!!😎😎😎

We will build it if it comes.

Ragtop Ron
    Participant

Love it!

ColeB

Great setup Ben!

BBWB
    Participant

Thanks all. Less than two weeks until road trip time. Can’t wait!

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones

I bet your amped up now!!!!  Can’t wait to catch up old man!!!!!! 😎  I mean that with ALL due respect!

You BUILT your bike, and your dragging it up here with your bus YOU built.. on your trailer you built… Ben… Your badd ass!!! 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.