Home Forums Bullshit Ben’s Honda TL250 trials

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anchorage!! how long ago?  I was station at Ft.Wainwright 73-74 I was drafted … I had orders for Nam change my orders ended up there.. never left:-)pipeline was just starting… and I was single and foolish:-) Now  is a  Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson..Anchorage is growing…

Participant

E694E327-F13E-4D6D-9E66-945E03E7CDAFE176E1DA-2707-4B16-849D-DE535815CD37E8C551D5-B0FD-418D-A905-3158969C2D506DC53C13-194B-40D6-BE73-BA4611ECACBC

To blustery to do any big paint today, so I’m painting small parts and cleaning/polishing some others. Frame and swing arm sand blasted and waiting for some rattle can.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Participant

Anchorage!! how long ago? I was station at Ft.Wainwright 73-74 I was drafted … I had orders for Nam change my orders ended up there.. never left:-)pipeline was just starting… and I was single and foolish:-) Now is a Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson..Anchorage is growing…

I was in Alaska April ’79 to ’81.

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

Participant

Damm!! you  are moving fast!!!  are you planning to just polish the tank and leave it ” Au naturel ” so did you got to ride at Kincaid Park then?

Participant

Lurking around .. is that vw bus your project too???

Damm i wished i would had meet you  u in alaska!!!:-)

I didnt had buses but had 4 bugs in the back of the house… well  1 ff-1 subaru wagon ,2 subaru brats and 2 toyota sr5 pu’s suzuki samurai  plus my bikes… the wife  made me get rid of a bunch… only left  this days the motorcycles and the samurai…  I guess keeping the vw sanded down to bare metal in the garage while she had to park outside during the winters..  got the best of her:-)

Participant

Damm!! you are moving fast!!! are you planning to just polish the tank and leave it ” Au naturel ” so did you got to ride at Kincaid Park then?

Going to leave the tank bare aluminum for now, couple Honda wing decals.

I didn’t do any riding in Alaska. Did buy an old AJS that a guy motocrossed, but never got it running. Sent it home to my dad, then it got sold to a guy in Australia. Did go to Kincaid a bunch to watch motocross.

Lurking around .. is that vw bus your project too???

Yes, I have a bus to. 1958 double door panel.

Participant

I remember during the summers on my racing days first stop the Honda shop because was right at the entrance  of town then to the motorcycle shop… KTM’s came to Fairbanks first .. and the Motorcycle Shop had the Penton’s    they were surprised a lil town ended  with a dealership  before the Big Town…. from there to the Bird House by Bird Creek that was a place to visit … till it burned down:-(

NewboldNewbold
    Participant

Looking good Ben. I sure hope to see this thing at Steamboat, that will be a proper good time!

Participant

man this is an interesting space…

I was drafted into the Australian Army Engineers in July ’72 for Nam…

veedubbin’ then….veedubbin’ now

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

Participant

Looking good Ben. I sure hope to see this thing at Steamboat, that will be a proper good time!

95% sure I’ll be there.

Looks like a nice day here. Frame paint pics later.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.