Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff BBB 2019

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

there is little to no chance of you doing those brakes outside in the cold..ย  I will bet, if you don’t get that baby to a shop in the next week.. Your unlikely to go to BBB…. 8-(ย  ย so either get it tripple aaa’d over here or take it to the old local guy…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  You better move whitelightening up your priority list! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mtnbus
    Participant

Rusty, you’re welcome to use my garage (heated) anytime ! Id be stoked to hang with you and work on WL !

John Jones
    Keymaster

boy I would love to be a fly on the wall during that..ย  LOLย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

I’m heading out in about 10 days…ย  ย Dinner at Ronnies on Tuesday!!!!!

Rusty,,,,ย  Hope you did something positive for White Lightening yesterday!!!!

Everyone get your busses looked at, dialed in and loaded for fun….. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

Sounds like Dan is coming with Corporate and I from the get go!!!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Will, I think your house is our first stop after BBB…. How far is your place?ย  Maybe I can stay most of Sunday since I don’t have to be anywhere really….. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  This trip is going to be awesome… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

One more week to get through!!! Then it’s time to hit the road for about 21 days!!!!!!!!!!!ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜Žย  yeah…. 21 days.. maybe 22…. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

First stop… Ronnie’s house.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

Last week to wait for BBB!!!!ย  2019!!!!ย  and the swivel auction is the NEXT weekend!!!ย  another check off on my list of goals in life!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

John Jones
    Keymaster

I plan on heading towards AZ next monday morning..ย  Rusty, meet us in Flag? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Corporate
    Keymaster

Canโ€™t wait!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

I’m one more day closer……..ย  ย  ย Ronnie…. Whats the plans Tuesday night????… I’m gonna be bringing Dan too…. ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mtnbus
    Participant

Iโ€™ll be here watching the good times !

Rustabus
    Participant

Installed the new master cylinder last weekend on White Lightning and drove it to our local VW guy to bleed and check out brake system. All Good!! I have Zero idea why my old master cylinder was locking up when I slammed the brakes but Iโ€™m gonna call that old news!??? Gonna clean up and pack my rig for BBB, gotta get motivated!!!! Iโ€™m not nearly as excited as I should be to hop in my Bus and dip outta regular life for a week!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Franz
    Keymaster

Heck yes Rusty! Get that bus dialed.

I’m doing the same with my bus all weekend.

Planning to leave from the shop sometime Wednesday. Maybe with Paul Reeves. Jesse? Whats your schedule look like on Wednesday?

68tintop
    Participant

I was hoping to be at the shop Tuesday around 8pm satay the night or start the drive slow and steady. Baby๐Ÿคช

John Jones
    Keymaster

Corporate and I could leave any day…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.