Home Forums Bullshit BBB 2018

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 187 total)
  • Author

Just got back to SD. Thanks so much for an incredible weekend that I will never forget!

Pete
    Participant

^Nice photo!

Franz
    Keymaster

Had a blast a BBB. Thanks to Kcw for making this shit possible. Me and Dan are at mesquite getting rooms. To rest and head out in a.m.

Haha, sounds like you guys had enough of sleeping in cars. 😀

Kleake
    Participant

Had a blast a BBB. Thanks to Kcw for making this shit possible. Me and Dan are at mesquite getting rooms. To rest and head out in a.m.

Haha, sounds like you guys had enough of sleeping in cars. ?

Needing  a hot shower, would be my guess ???

68tintop
    Participant

Home sweet home!! Feels good to be home. Off to work in the morning. Another BBB under the belt.

Rustabus
    Participant

Happy to report that John and Gretchen are still on their BBB Vacation!!!!

BBWB
    Participant

Good to hear. Wish I was too. My body is still recovering from all that relaxing. Can’t seem to find work mode this week. 🙂

I'm at the age where "fuck off", "fuck you", and "fuck it" answer most questions.

John Jones
    Keymaster

A hot shower is always awesome after bbb…  I think I should up with a solar shower…     Corporate and I stopped in flagstaff.. stayed at a KOA … nice hot showers….

BBB 2018 was great.  It is by far my favorite campout of the year!!!! I love being out on the road in my bus!!!  I hate having to hurry home…  I’m enjoying taking my time this year..  and plan on taking even MORE time next year…

thanks again London bridge bullis!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Man I had a freakin great time!!!  Thanks to everyone one for coming out…  it’s something that after you do it once… you don’t want to miss it!!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Home sweet Home..  I am happy to report there were ZERO problems from our crew this year.. everyone’s rig did awesome!!!!!!

next year.. I plan to get there early enough to get our old sot back!!!!!!  I’m leaving on Monday next year… 😉  😉  😉

Thanks to everyone for the good times..

John Jones
    Keymaster

Those three beers kicked my ass last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for driving me home… I don’t even remember it.. 🙄

mtnbus
    Participant

What a trip! Great to see everyone  and camp out! What a coincidence driving the overpass and getting on the on ramp and in line with you guys south of Kingman !! so funny ! Never could’ve timed that EVER !

Awesome photos !

Lets do it again !

Rustabus
    Participant

Post up some photos for people who didn’t go (and for guys like me who only took two!!!)  😀  😀  😀 

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Rustabus.
    John Jones
    Keymaster

You know…, I rarely take pics unless I am at work….  😳  😳  😳  😳  😳

DAMN we had fun.. if you don’t go.. You can’t experience it.. 😉  😉  😉

Valley of Fire was off the hook…  know the moss Boys have more pics of that!!!

Corporate

We played some Jenga with the set Jesse made, John knew he was about to lose so he tried to hold the top with his head???????….great view from In n Out …… a lot time spent on the skydeck…….but I too was experiencing the vacation more that documenting it?????

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

already can’t wait till next year.. 😉   I know it’s been said.. but… it’s a blast.. 😉

Kleake
    Participant

I can’t remember who drove the red Bay on the end of the line, last I seen it was pulling in to BBB . Anyone know what happened to him ?

Rustabus
    Participant

That was Aaron, he rolled back with me Sunday. He is organizing what sounds like a really cool camp out early August in South Fork CO that goes along with a music festival! Kinda wanna go!!!!!!!! 😀  😀  😀

John Jones
    Keymaster

I plan on hitting that campout Rusty…. but it is a long ways away at the moment,,

John Jones
    Keymaster

before I left your house Rusty….. It sounded to me like you need to book an all inclusive beach trip to mexico or hawaii before you plan any more campouts…  😳  😳  😳  😳  😳 plane tickets out to eat and alcohol all day long.. 😉

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.