Home Forums Bullshit BBB 2018

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Jb
    Participant

Badass!?

mtnbus
    Participant

Nice!

Im heading south early Wednesday and planning on driving as far as I can.

Ill be driving the 59dd. See you all there !

John Jones
    Keymaster

KL’s interior is clean looking.. That bus is nice in general.!!!!ย  And how about that rack!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย  KL I think Shanti Jones that lives in wellington is meeting us at the richfield exit,, and maybe you also?

Cya in Havasue Bubba,ย  Wedneday night, we are staying at the Valley of fire.. I think NEV state park maybe?ย  if your in the area.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย That 59 has seen a lot of roads thanks to you Bubba!!!!ย  Good on you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m going to go ahead and put it in my head that someone is going to take our spots by the tree… ย  and I will enjoy the fact I didn’t drive all damn day to get there to sleep in the parking lot. ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

BBB!!!ย  First and possibly the best bus campout of the year… ๐Ÿ˜€

Willy

Camping here we come!!

Speshel k
    Participant

Going to be freezing guys.ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

Rustabus
    Participant

AWESOME!!!!!! Looks like we are gonna start out our trip in snowy weather ๐Ÿ˜ฅย  ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

John Jones
    Keymaster

Rusty…. I thought you might come down and pick up white lightening this weekend…ย  I guess your just gonna show up tuesday?

Rustabus
    Participant

Yup, driving over Tuesday night after work!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rustabus
    Participant

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Loaded up the Single Cab last night. Just gotta make it through work and Iโ€™m on the road!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

John Jones
    Keymaster

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Loaded up the Single Cab last night. Just gotta make it through work and Iโ€™m on the road!!!!!!!!!!! ? ? ? ? ?

try and weasel out early.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย you know. gonna be dark driving, ice, snow saftey,,, all that good stuff.. I heard your rolling solo.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Should have Jesse and fam here tonight.. Paul and Fam, Chaz is going to be here also…ย  Rusty will be here real late..ย  Gonna be a great cruise tomorrow.

John Jones
    Keymaster

and I am hoping that we meet Shanti Jones and Kevin Leake in Richfield..ย  If we leave here at 6am…ย  I am thinking 11am for richfield… maybe noon..

Thats like 8 busses…. I think thats the most we have had on our way to BBB.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!ย  ROADTRIP!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Dan

JJ

Rusty

Paul

Jesse

Chaz

Shanti

Leake

John Jones
    Keymaster

Bubba.. you should probably, just drive over here today… ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย That would make 9!!!!

Pat K
    Keymaster

Soooo jealous. ย Have fun y’all.

We will build it if it comes.

mtnbus
    Participant

Id love to ride with the crew but this storm is pushing me south.

I think we decided to leave later tonight and head towards Flag. Stoked to see you guys !

Franz
    Keymaster

Snow storm moving in tonight. Expecting 12″ in the mountains.

You guys are going to have fun tomorrow. It may be better to leave early.

mtnbus
    Participant

Yea

we received a few inches last night and it looks like we could get hit tonight through the morning

dirtylawnchair
    Participant

I know this is vacation for you guys, but could you try and post pics along the way for us desk jockeys?ย  I like to live vicariously …

John Jones
    Keymaster

I know this is vacation for you guys, but could you try and post pics along the way for us desk jockeys? I like to live vicariously โ€ฆ

You can count on it… You have the most fun, when you share the experience with others… ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m about to start loading the bus.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  ย I’m soooooooooooooooooo ready to go………….ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.