Home Forums Bullshit Tabeguache Trailblazers

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 421 through 429 (of 429 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yeah , similar in Western Australia…

I think it’s called ‘Highway Robbery’

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

Vwsarent4hippies
    Participant

Man that’s incredible, very jealous! Mine is about $700 ($460USD) per car, for the 2 daily drivers, to the state. I also have 3 cars on “Club Permits” so have to be a member of a car club and car must be more than 25 years old, limited to 90 days use a year. $180ea ($127USD) per year. Then each has to have private insurance, on top of that.

That’s pretty much the same as where I live in the US. It varies by state, and by each county within the state. We have to pay property taxes on cars here with the annual registration. I just paid $480 for one of my buses ($38k tax value) for the year. You can register it as antique ($500 max tax value), but that brings a lot of driving restrictions.

alykat
    Participant

I have six vehicles tagged and insured right now. Total for plates yearly is just over $700 and total for insurance is just under $2000 per year.

Baja Mark
    Participant

Makes me feel lucky to live in the UK – zero tax or inspections on historic vehicles now (rolling 40 year exemption) and insurance on a classic car policy is like £150 per year.

Franz
    Keymaster

I got horseless carriage plates for my 66 bus. They were like $50 for 5 years. Only supposed to drive to shows or parades….but in my defense, it’s a show wherever I go. 😁

John Jones
    Keymaster

I got horseless carriage plates for my 66 bus. They were like $50 for 5 years. Only supposed to drive to shows or parades….but in my defense, it’s a show wherever I go. 😁

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

John Jones
    Keymaster

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

On my last trip… I was mistaken as homeless and living out of my bus no less than 3 times..  I love it,,, 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻   So I guess the homeless carriage won’t really work for me…😁😁😁😁

Baja Mark
    Participant

Shows how out of touch they are to think you’d be homeless and living in a 55 bus. This ain’t the 90s any more.

Dario
    Participant

Dropped my Baja off to see if Franz can figure it out.?.?
    we tried all the basic stuff on the curbside and she still wouldn’t fire 🔥 🤦‍♂️😒

Viewing 9 posts - 421 through 429 (of 429 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.