Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 66 deluxe megahatch

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 457 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What???!!!!!?!?!?) Cmon, tell me you took a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makibaka
    Participant

Cant wait to see the finished project! I really admire the personal flavor you inject into your builds

Pat K
    Keymaster

Franz first drive

A post shared by John Jones (@kustomcoachwerksco) on

We will build it if it comes.

Franz
    Keymaster

I crashed out last night. Feels like a huge weight off of my shoulders. Everything works. Almost there! 16 more feet of green lights to add to the headliner, some glass, a couple bumpers, and deluxe trim.

DSC00585
    DSC00587DSC00594

curbo
    Participant

Ha Ha insane well done Franz…….The Green Goblin has landed

Willy

HELL YEAH!!! Congrats Franz, thats so so badass

Jdawg
    Participant

AWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy for ya Franz!

alykat
    Participant

UDO  Unidentified Driving Object ! I like it ! A lot !

Pat K
    Keymaster

This thing is siiiick!!!!  Stance is killer.

We will build it if it comes.

Baja Mark
    Participant

Just saw the video on Instagram. So badass. Congrats Franz ?

John Jones
    Keymaster

LOVE the stance on this rig!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no RGB’s!!!!! hummm makes me consider IRS conversion now…. 😎

Scott Sain
    Participant

Is Muhr Puerto Rican?

Andym
    Participant

LOVE the stance on this rig!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no RGB’s!!!!! hummm makes me consider IRS conversion now…. ?

you know what happens after that…?

Do something

Jeremy
    Participant

LOVE the stance on this rig!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no RGB’s!!!!! hummm makes me consider IRS conversion now…. ?

you know what happens after that…?

Hahaha. It’s a fine line.

Jb
    Participant

IRS and subi??? That line is like the difference between giving your buddy a hug vs. taking a dick in the ass??

Vwfool
    Participant

Congratulations Franz.  Yet another cool build with amazing details.

Speshel k
    Participant

Looks awesome Franz!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Franz bus is tall and proud!!!  The stance is off the charts!!! and no RGB’s!!!!  I know.., I already said it… but way cool…  The led’s may not be for everyone.. but I like em…  imagine if he ever has to work on something at night…. NO PROBLEMO! 😎   I have seen soooooo much response from people about Franz’s bus..  People love our personal projects….  Sometimes, usually, more than customer stuff…. 😎  The best part the other night when Franz drove this rig.. was the smile and high five he gave me after he got out of the bus…  I enjoy seeing my guys happy, satisfied, and excited about Volkswagens…. 😎  Excited and proud of their work!!!!!    I look forward to many many miles of smiles with Franz and Melissa in their bus!!!  I hope he hangs on to it…  for a long while! 😎

Pete
    Participant

Everyone likes the personal touches you guys put into your builds, usually ideas that come from years of using these things and building them to suit what you want to do with them.  Good stuff.  I can’t wait to see the camping interior he’s got cooked up for this, using the window delete space and all.

mtnbus
    Participant

Super sweet Franz ! Way to go man

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 457 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.