Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 54 camping box

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 405 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Could use a final wash and wax…I’ll wait until the transport date is closer.

Jb
    Participant

Is she getting a rack with the westy kit? Man U guys really killed this one? Franz does it make u think about building your 52?

kevinb
    Participant

Is she getting a rack with the westy kit? Man U guys really killed this one? Franz does it make u think about building your 52?

that’s the current plan….full length Westy style rack along with the campingbox interior.

Jdawg
    Participant

Squeeze that 47 in there and that’s one of the best paint booths ever!

68tintop
    Participant

Hell ya that bus has came a long way from rust bucket to a pot of gold. Got damm KCW killed it.  Got the skillz to pay the ⚒

68tintop
    Participant

Hell ya that bus has came a long way from rust bucket to a pot of gold. Got damm KCW killed it.  Got the skillz to pay the billz ⚒

Jb
    Participant

that’s the current plan….full length Westy style rack along with the campingbox interior.

kevinB u interested in adopting any adult children? ??? i could maintain the fleet ? you’re my hero…straight up baller status bus collection?

kevinb
    Participant

kevinB u interested in adopting any adult children? ??? i could maintain the fleet ? you’re my hero…straight up baller status bus collection?

hahaha….I’m afraid I’ve got my hands full with my adult children already (yes you Cole).  but…I have been looking for a mechanic to help them out.

ColeB

What is happening? KB is actually posting today? I’m shocked!

Jb
    Participant

He’s considering your replacement Cole hahaha better up your game bro?

ColeB

I’ve been trying for the last 21 years… haha  😉

John Jones

KB is posting today!!!!   Cole.., I suggest you put out an APB for Kevin and find out who has hi jacked all his communications!!!!!! 😉  😉  😉  😉   he’s been talking weird all day….  😉  😉

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

ColeB

haha! Maybe he’s been taken hostage… Ill have to call him and see. Not like him to post so much 😯 He must be excited about his vehicles getting finished! I know he’s in love with camping in that mango.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by ColeB.
    68tintop
    Participant

I have a video of Franz with the motor on a run stand.whoowee. should run great with the tranny swap.  But couldn’t figure out how to post it here. maybe on istagram. It’s awesome?

Glennmoss

Wow  😯 this bus always felt special and you guys have really kicked ass to make its soul shine through. Can’t wait to see it in person some day

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.