Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 54 camping box

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 405 total)
  • Author

Bus is looking another level awesome… 😉  😉   The pin stripe, the redone hinge is so much better,. the deck lid prop is dialed in now also.. Now if you see anyone touch this lid while it is open… donkey punch em if they don’t shut it right!!!!  You gotta PUSH HARD on the prop….

Good times with Cole… Good times..  Cole.. BROWN IS GROUND!

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Vwfool
    Participant

Damn Franz.  Is there anything you are just shitty at?  Pin striping now.  You are one talented mofo.

Very nice work on the bus fixes and pin stripe.

ColeB

No way… I swear I double checked that! Sorry guys.

Great week! Thanks for letting me get in the way and learn a lot! So much fun. I’m sure I’ll be back soon to hangout with you guys!

Those stripes are looking awesome Franz!

Jb
    Participant

Killer job on the semi part too! Did u try Matt’s parts uin Edmonton???? He has tons of spares and has set me up for missing semi goodies in past (keep in mind for future) save some time fosho

Volksman
    Participant

Absolutely amazing!

John Jones

Scott… I haven’t found anything Franz sucks at… 😀  😀  😀  😀

I’m super stoked about the decklid now..  I will always make things the best I can…. even if I have to do it twice. 😉  😉  😉

Bus is looking better and better…. and almost “done” on our end… We had to take the lever shocks off also. They need sent off and rebuilt. we can’t stop em from leaking..

Franz
    Participant

I get lucky

Franz
    Participant

I’m not going to lie, driving interstate with a crashbox transaxle @ 48mph sucked. The decision was made to upgrade to a 3.88 tunnel case transaxle. This is going to be much better.

The rear lever shocks were leaking oil. I sent them to apple hydraulics in NY for rebuild.

ColeB

Awesome! Cant wait to actually be able to cruise in this thing a bit more!

ColeB

Hopefully the interior can stat to get sorted soon… Too cool of a bus to leave it empty like that.

Andym
    Participant

That’s even slower than jones drives!!

Still can’t believe he drove from kcw to California at 55mph.. I need to hangout with some old dudes who are slow lane guys. Being able to relax like that and cruise..one day. Right now I’m on a mission, point A to point B.

John Jones

That’s even slower than jones drives!! Still can’t believe he drove from kcw to California at 55mph.. I need to hangout with some old dudes who are slow lane guys. Being able to relax like that and cruise..one day. Right now I’m on a mission, point A to point B.

You’ll learn young man… Slow the roll…. cause life is plenty fast by itself… 😉

Franz
    Participant

Gonna get the transaxle swapped and lower pinstripe on this week.

Willy

I hadn’t had the chance to see this thing up close and in person yet. Its amazing, I love all the little barndoor details and the quality of it all is museum worthy.

Peet
    Participant

Little willy took all these fancy facial shots of JJ and Franz working.. I must not be as photogenic

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.