Home Forums KCW Completed Projects 54 camping box

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 405 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Thanks Justin!   She’s a beauty!!!  Pete got more assy done yesterday.  Both cargo doors, 100% assembled, hung and glass installed. 🙂  🙂 I got some Fan shrouds painted and what not..  Good day..

Less than 2 weeks.  🙂

John Jones
    Keymaster

Even though we are on a serious time crunch.. Franz is still putting in the details.   he could have just bolted an alt on both these engine’s.. but thats not the vision he has, and a time crunch doesn’t mean you have to go without these cool details…  Those Generators look awesome.. and have some time in them to make it look early!!!  I doubt you notice all the cool shit he’s doing..   Sweet!

Pete
    Participant

Beautiful work.  It’s a piece of art.

Peet
    Participant

I think JJ laughs to himself every time he spells my name wrong on the website. I know he does it on purpose because its always right on the paycheck. Thanks Jon glad to be back where I belong 🙂

John Jones
    Keymaster

it makes my heart warm to know Peet reads each and every post… especially mine.  🙂

He’s still cranking on assy… I’ll take some pics in a bit since Peet has no pic posting abilities.  He likes reading, but not posting. 🙂

Jdawg
    Participant

Roosters!

Jdawg
    Participant

Oops I meant to post that in “Kelly’s forever BD thread”

Franz
    Keymaster

Peet and I spent the holiday weekend working on this bus. Everything going together at the same time.

https://i2.wp.com/kustomcoachwerks.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1376/idweadx1nq7qfntm4h1tr6pow6nr3mvb.JPG?resize=447%2C251

Check out the difference in these barndoor torsion springs. One set has 4 really thick springs. The others are the more common style and have 5 leaves. I had to combine a couple sets to replace broke/cracked springs for this bus.

https://i2.wp.com/kustomcoachwerks.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1376/0xlsmivedcnddwp2lczxs6m97irod4q3.JPG?resize=897%2C1594

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Franz.
    mtnbus
    Participant

Awesome !

Im coming up soon to check this out !

Looks super badass !

John Jones
    Keymaster

Cause my guys care that the goal is met….   Thank you guys.  Thank you much!  Progress is off the hook!!!!!!

Peet and I spent the holiday weekend working on this bus. Everything going together at the same time.   

John Jones
    Keymaster

I feel like the first drive for this old girl is such an event that we should not treat it lightly…  I wish we could get Baird and Chip to organize us another cruise to Roosters… Next Thursday… We need to celebrate the event… Like it should be.  This isn’t your average cream puff 67 resto here…   Just sayin…. It’s something we should be getting together to celebrate… even you local haters that never stop by anymore.. 👿  😈  The accomplishment is what it is…. Amazing. 🙂

Volksman
    Participant

Unreal!  That bus is amazing!

JWDII
    Participant

This bus is so Dang great! I luv checking here for updates! This chit is on point! 😛

Andym
    Participant

Looking sweet!!!

Do something

ryans65
    Participant

even you local haters that never stop by anymore.. ? ?  

You need new friends, if I was local you wouldn’t be able to get rid of me lol

ibbrown1
    Participant

Great job JJ and team!  I can’t wait to see this bus in a couple of weeks.  Bringing both Barndoor buses?

Rustabus
    Participant

I’ve been watching every second of this build but I’m still having a hard time believing that this Rig is in assembly!!!!!! 😛  😛  😛  😛  😛

kevinb
    Participant

I feel like the first drive for this old girl is such an event that we should not treat it lightly… I wish we could get Baird and Chip to organize us another cruise to Roosters… Next Thursday… We need to celebrate the event… Like it should be. This isn’t your average cream puff 67 resto here… Just sayin…. It’s something we should be getting together to celebrate… even you local haters that never stop by anymore.. ? ? The accomplishment is what it is…. Amazing. ?

sounds like I better get my ass to GJ next week. The SLC flight gets in at 11am….just in time for Roosters?

kevinb
    Participant

Peet and I spent the holiday weekend working on this bus.    

Thanks for giving up your holiday weekend guys….and sweating the details. It looks amazing and I really appreciate it!!

John Jones
    Keymaster

Kevin… It would be awesome if you could come over and DRIVE this baby to roosters next week!!!!  😉  😉    I think we are 51 weeks into the log…. It’s going end up 52 weeks of work…  One year…  No big deal…  😉

This bus is looking amazing and more amazing daily!

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.