Home Forums Bullshit 52 Standard sleepin at KCW

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My daughter is desperate for a Beetle ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Franz
    Keymaster

Yeah mine too.

lets make a deal Rusty! I can give you a 64 sunroof driver, tempo matador, and $4K for your unloved project.

curbo
    Participant

Carnt match that Franz just cold hard cash Iโ€™m afraid Rusty

Rustabus
    Participant

Huh? I said the Split was my best spend on $$$$ besides my 356. Why would I sell my best stuff???? I donโ€™t even sell my junk!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ?

John Jones
    Keymaster

Rusty…. what you up too these days???

Are you trying to steal Kellys barndoor record for most number of years a project is here???ย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

jp
    Participant

At least let Franz finish it!! Killing me!!!

Haha jk jk Rusty! Stay strong!!

68tintop
    Participant

Ya cmon rusty. I trade u a bay camper that rips for it. I gotta sell the bus or trade it so I can start a new project vw. Itchin๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช

Rustabus
    Participant

What is Rusty up to these days??? I ask myself that same question!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ Pandemic house slave??? Fence rebuild, repair, stain…. HUGE repair/ repaint on my wifeโ€™s stupid entryway/ pergola thing, ย spreading mulch, clearing out side lot, pedal boat trailer build, throwing away TONS of crap for stupid projects Iโ€™m not gonna do! clearing out Treasure Chest, garage overhaul, cutting trees, and starting way more plants than I can grow!!
    65D8D2B9-FB7F-4BC0-AF04-249753F951E608FEE17D-A846-4369-A91A-91B642D0C9115785DE23-6755-4996-8F25-DB0D42C16B89E1D6155E-E02D-4CF7-825A-3570690C091CE8C3A17D-8483-402F-8EEC-02C150A0643A70A8FF4F-48F2-412B-9845-B4FA5F4A62A5

Johnnybarndoor
    Participant

Rusty I love ya and hope all is well but that fucking high roof looks like a heavy case of inbreeding gone bad, what the fuck is that lololol

WAY2COOL
    Participant

^^^ Rusty’s interpretation of a London bus

KIM
    Test Pilot @ Submarine Airways

MikeK
    Participant

Nice greenhouse and green house.ย  Funny, my house is the exact same color.ย  They must have had a sale on that color back in the 50’s.

IMG_2232

John Jones
    Keymaster

What is Rusty up to these days??? I ask myself that same question!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ Pandemic house slave??? Fence rebuild, repair, stainโ€ฆ. HUGE repair/ repaint on my wifeโ€™s stupid entryway/ pergola thing, spreading mulch, clearing out side lot, pedal boat trailer build, throwing away TONS of crap for stupid projects Iโ€™m not gonna do! clearing out Treasure Chest, garage overhaul, cutting trees, and starting way more plants than I can grow!!

That was some FUNNNY shit Rusty… You had Corporate laughing her ass off too!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  Yard looks great, clean up is good… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You guys have matching houses!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

That paddle boat will be awesome at Lake Powell Lone Rock Camp ground!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Žย  ย Can’t wait to take you there Rusty!!!!!ย  and our little bikes!!!!ย  AND paddle boards!!!!! Sounds like a 14 day camp trip to me!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.