Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff 2018 Moab car show

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author

week and some change… I heard the BRITS are coming….. 😎  Marks mind is going to be blown in Moab…. 😎

Honesty can potentially harm your relationship 😢

Baja Mark
    Participant

:)) Literally can’t wait!!!

mtnbus
    Participant

Ill have to sit this one out. So bummed.

Have a great time all

68tintop
    Participant

I can’t wait to camp and cruise in my bus to Moab. The car show is always a blast but the cruise through the Moab desert is always the best. Are we staying at the warehouse. Hoping to leave Glenwood around 3 on Friday maybe a little earlier if I can. Should I bring some wood for a fire and my fire pit?

Baja Mark
    Participant

I can’t wait to camp and cruise in my bus to Moab. The car show is always a blast but the cruise through the Moab desert is always the best. Are we staying at the warehouse. Hoping to leave Glenwood around 3 on Friday maybe a little earlier if I can. Should I bring some wood for a fire and my fire pit?

We can’t wait either! Just left Rusty’s place and headed to Moab to see the parks ?

John Jones

We can’t wait either! Just left Rusty’s place and headed to Moab to see the parks ?

SWEET news Mark!!!  Enjoy the drive.. and we will meet up again in 2 days!!!!!!  Go see them arch’s and canyon lands!!!!!  I don’t have a very good feel for who is coming… but you can be sure we will have fun and make more shenanigans!!!! 8=)  I bet there is 20 or more..  and remember, there is a big ol american car show this weekend too…. 😎

65Dlx
    Participant

Hope you have room for this old fart to follow along. Franz got me all tuned in last month, got the CB working and know the moon will be in howling mode this weekend. Giddy up!!

Rustabus
    Participant

Are there concrete plans for this weekend?? Are we going to camp at the Ottingers warehouse property or can we slip into the rock shop side property???? Gonna pitch in for a Porta Potty? Rent a room in town for pit stops???? Whatcha all think?????

John Jones

no real plans… i figured it would be exactly as last time.. we don’t need no stinkin plans.  I can sleep any ol where I stop my bus.. 😎  😎 😎 😎

ColeB

Sonny’s keeping it a bit secretive this time around. Since there was the problems with the city last time. I’d bet it would the same as last time out at the warehouse, but we will see tomorrow!

those Otingers seem to always make it awesome!

John Jones

I’m gonna have a hard time not leaving early!!!!!   I’m procrastinating working on my bus so I have something to keep me around here in the morning..  I am sure Corporate has shit to do tomorrow before we leave… 😎  I just gotta change my oil and run the valves… 😎

The Ottingers are just the icing on the cake… I am going more to hang out with my friends and road trip outta town!!!!! 😎  Oh… And go catch up those Brits!!!!!!!!  😎

Less Than 24 hours now..  I am thinking about 8 vw’s from here… hopefully..

Baja Mark
    Participant

We’ve just arrived in Moab after being off grid in Canyonlands last night and most of today…. awesome times and we love ‘our’ bus!!

headed to dead horse point after much needed coffee ?

Rusty…we’d be keen on the shared room rental to freshen up, depending on how many people want to chip in… I took a 5 star hotel girl off grid and I reckon she’d appreciate it for sure.

Can’t wait for the weekend camping with everyone

68tintop
    Participant

The rooms usually booked year in advance for car show weekend and it’s like 200$ for a night. Sounds good but I kinda like my dirty old bus. Fire pit hangout till I decide to pass out and piss on my tire as many times as I can in a night.

John Jones

Go stay at the KOA tonight, they have showers, laumdry etc, and just a stone’s throw from the warehouse we are staying at!!!!!

Notchyours
    Participant

Some of the bike shops in Moab have pay showers that you can use. Can’t wait to get there. About tempted to jump in the bus now and go sleep somewhere along the river. But I’ll wait and drive with the group tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.