Home Forums Camping & Show Stuff 2018 High Sierra Campout Sept 21, 22, and 23

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Couple more pics….. those 3 dots on Sand Mountain are side by sides racing to the top… the mountain is so isolated, looks like a gigantic dump truck left a load of sand in the middle of nowhere….

C194CFE7-C0B7-4D80-9209-4019FB82C583B6E79F4E-DB4C-4D49-AFD9-F74A7BD21182

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Glennmoss
    Participant

Awesome pictures! Looks like another great weekend!

Franz
    Keymaster

Cool road trip. John was probably dreaming up some new sand rail build. πŸ™‚

John Jones
    Keymaster

I had a great time… epic.. I hope EVERYONE gets out and experiences the country side in a Volkswagen Bus….Β  Β The High Sierra Campout was super fun… LOTS of great people… Especially that Mitch Case guy!!!Β  😎  It was nice to see Jimbo again.. and I will stop every time I drive to or through Reno!!!

The hot springs were 2nd to none..Β  Β I wanna do the trip a few days slower than last time… I think we knocked out like 1200 plus miles this extended weekend.. 😎  Β 3 hot spring stops and aΒ  VW bus campout..

OH… I am 41 nights in my bus this year…. 😎

Look at that Tractor motor right there… I didn’t touch it one time the whole trip…Β  Β Painters Grinding is the best of the best.. 😎

DSCF7576DSCF7577DSCF7578

ColeB
    Participant

Looks good with all that mileage on it!

Kleake
    Participant

Sweet 😎😎😎

Corporate
    Keymaster

Great extended weekend!!!!! Love adventures in our bus!😍😍😍 I’m with John, a few more days would always be better! I’m ready to go back out in a couple days!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁

I love going on adventures in our bus!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.