1966 Original Paint Kombi project, $6500 USD in Canada.

//1966 Original Paint Kombi project, $6500 USD in Canada.
1966 Original Paint Kombi project, $6500 USD in Canada.2019-02-05T11:29:13+00:00

Home Forums Classifieds 1966 Original Paint Kombi project, $6500 USD in Canada.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nice Original paint Kombi project. Very solid and straight lines. Needs a lower nose clip but it comes with a perfect nose. Complete interior panels, no seats but this is a super solid start to an original condition bus. Comes as a roller with all major body parts (front doors removed but included). Roof is really nice, as are sides (straight). It has it’s original rockers.

Shipping is available worldwide or you are welcome to come pick it up (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada). It can stay here until Spring/Summer after it’s paid for. My shipper is Bekins Worldwide and I have shipped buses before 🙂

More pictures;
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/1n876fSmbHu4MUeo8

Any questions, please contact me. Thanks! This is a project bus sold as a roller, needs work.

66_266_166_366_466_566_6

mtnbus
    Participant

Beauty !

jp
    Participant

Thanks!  I won’t get around to this one for sure, but it’s a decent deal I hope.  Willing to work with someone, shipping isn’t a problem.

Jb
    Participant

Road trippin seats hahaha

John Jones
    Keymaster

How about that hole in the nose…. 😎 wow… 😎   “the clips were too hard to reach, so we sawall’ed the emblem off”

jp
    Participant

No kidding!!  .. but seriously those clips are hard to get to 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!