Home Forums Classifieds 1965 Campmobile for sale Delta CO

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a pretty cool 1965 (Sundial?) Campmobile that I just don’t drive enough to justify keeping any more. It’s in good condition, no rust Colorado native with a few dents and scratches and original paint or whats left of it.  The walk-through interior is intact and in livable condition the original seats are protected under some ugly green vinyl. The dash and cabinets have never been molested. The only thing missing is the sink cabinet. Drive train: 1776 dual port heads with single carb, Newer Rancho freeway flyer trans. I have used it as a warm weather daily driver for years and always kept up on repairs and maintenance. I have no idea what they actually sell for vs. what people are asking so any input on an asking price is welcome. That being said I’m not in a hurry and need to get whats its worth. Located in Delta CO. Pictures forthcoming.

John Jones

we anxiously await to see pics of your OG paint Camper thats ready to roll…..    and we hope it’s cheap!!!!  😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Rustabus
    Participant

Yup!! Happy to spend my California $$$ on this if it’s nice!!!! 🙂

Rustabus
    Participant

Pictures!!!!! You found the guys who love these cars!!!!! Yeah!!!! 🙂

G
    Participant
    Rustabus
    Participant

Call me!! 970-708-7091

G
    Participant

I have the original wheels and hubcaps that I took off so the tires wouldn’t dry rot which they did anyways. You can see where the original owner started some ‘body work’ and so on. I last drove it last in March when I moved it from GJ to Delta. Instead of me trying to be a used car salesman anybody who is serious will just have to come down and see it in person and judge to condition for themselves. I’d love to see someone buy it and turn KCW loose on it for a resto.

Rustabus
    Participant

Call me!! 970-708-7091!

Rustabus
    Participant

Call me!! 970-708-7091! 🙂

Rustabus
    Participant

My posts aren’t going through?!?! Call me 970-708-7091

ryans65
    Participant

HOT DAMN…. and a walk through.

alykat
    Participant

Compared to a bunch of front range stuff I have seen for sale lately, this looks to be in decent shape.

G
    Participant

I’ll give you a call tonight when I get home Rustabus.

Dario
    Participant

Hey G, I’d like to come out and take a look tomorrow.  Do you want to call me with an address please…97o-64o-8767… if nothing else I’d like to talk some numbers

“Life is a waterfall,
    We’re one in the river and one again after the fall”

John Jones

Nice bus….  wish I knew what you wanted for it…  😎    Another bus found in Delta Co…. I am surprised Paul hasn’t already tried to buy it… 😎

Rusty sounds like he has Kalilfornia money he wants to spend..   Is he currently top of the list..  ?  😎

How do we not know each other????????  Shit.. I drove through delta yesterday!!!!! 😎

Been a wild ride, but it got me here 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.