Home Forums Bullshit 1960 single cab pos

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Rusty probably used that door for the super high roof

Bodgoco
    Participant

I don’t have any ice pick doors but IMG_3468bought this 64/67 off Wren years ago.

mtnbus
    Participant

this truck has less rust than mine !

volksaddict
    Participant

I hope not! 20170930_160056I was thinking about your single while I was doing this repair. Your frame looks about like this one did, and all that wood you haul around…

I was also thinking about all your cool looking pop riveted bodywork, and how much quicker it would be to go that route on the outside 🙂

20190202_151358[1]

At least the frame will support the body now.

mtnbus
    Participant

Nice work Jeff !

yea, my shits a mess but I love it

volksaddict
    Participant

Thanks for the offer on the door Bo, wish it would work. I’ll take the glass and frame if you are willing to part with it. I’ll need both sides 🙂

Parts are drying up around here!

68tintop
    Participant

I have a set of window frames with some aftermarket glass that is tinted.  I got from bubba. I prolly not going to use them if u want let me know there at KCW in my stash😜

Franz
    Participant

Dang BO! How many engine cases do you have? I see three there and two here.

Looking better Jeff…still looks like a shit-load of work.

Rustabus
    Participant

Heh, yep the door is on the SuperHighroof!!! I traded the donor door for a Panel divider last year! Sorry!!

Bodgoco
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Only guy in Durango without a single!  Ohhh!!! Jeff I’ve got a set of  frames at David Corbin’s/ VW Specialties place.  I’m helping his wife go through all  parts. I’ll send you some pics.</p>

volksaddict
    Participant

Great Bo, thanks! I’ll need all the help I can get on this one.20190203_175642[1]20190203_180728[1]

Oh shit! Now I’ve done it!

Franz
    Participant

Bed floor, cargo floor, front floor…..Sounds like a big green metal order. Probably more than you paid for the truck. 🙂

volksaddict
    Participant

4x I bet 🙁

volksaddict
    Participant

Mission accomplished! Goal met! It’s a roller!20190208_172824[1]

OK well not really, but it’s got wheels underneath it!

I’m not ready for a project like this right now, coming off the DDWT. More tinkering and little projects right now would fit the upcoming spring activities better. And my farm truck needs some maintenance before it goes back to work here20190208_170744[1]

So the fire truck red 58 is up on the slab. The 60 pos is up fs on samba, if anyone here wants it I’ll make you a deal and deliver it to KCW if you want. It will make a real nice truck when it’s done, too nice for the stuff I do with them 🙂  If it doesn’t sell I’ll revisit it this fall.

mtnbus
    Participant

That 58 is badass !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.